Cleveland Contractor/Rehab Company Recommendation

Cleveland Contractor/Rehab Company Recommendation

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 27 votes

Hey BP!

Can anyone recommend a reliable and trustworthy contractor in the Cleveland area?  I'm an out of state investor and need boots on the ground that I can trust, and build a partnership with for future projects.  I would appreciate any feedback/recommendations, specifically from other out of state investors with direct experience.

Thanks,

Michael

1Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Hi Michael, I was reading through some older post here on bigger pockets and came across your post. Are you still investing in the greater Clleveland area? Also, are you still searching for a contractor?

  • Developer · Temecula, CA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Keith Scott I'm just starting to try to invest in Cleveland area and am looking for contractor in the area as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.