HVAC / Furnace Repair - Suggestions for long term relationship

HVAC / Furnace Repair - Suggestions for long term relationship

OH · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 60 votes

Hi team,

I have a furnace that is down at one of my units.  I was not able to diagnose or remedy the problem on my own so I need to get a hvac guy.  Before just calling anyone, does anyone here have any suggestions for a investor friendly repair man in exchange for loyalty at each of our units?  I prefer working this way and thought we may have someone here or you have someone who has been good to you and you want to give back too.   Thanks in advance.  

0Reply
32 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Novelty, OH · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    @Brad Fausett I own a commercial HVAC company that services north east Ohio.

    Where is the property located? If I can't help you I'm sure a connection I have can.

  • OH · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 60 votes
    9y

    Hi Chris,   Sorry for the slow reply.  I found someone in my friends network that I didnt realize was a Hvac repair tech.  He squared me up quickly.  I will save your contact info as well though for future use.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.