Landlord Meet Ups in Cleveland area

Landlord Meet Ups in Cleveland area

Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 3 votes

Does anyone know of any landlord meet ups in the Cleveland, Ohio area?  Looking to seek knowledge on the benefits and challenges of being a landlord.  Also, things to think about before investing in a property.  I know there are probably a lot based on my frequent reading. 

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 653 posts · 769 votes
    6y

    There are a few of them. I like the Lokal meetups and RE Think Tank group since I tend to meet more people doing real estate rather than just talking bout it. The various REI clubs around town are okay as well.

    I'm not sure which if any are still running these days. If they are I'm assuming they're not as well attended. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.