Home Appraiser Suggestion

5 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Hey Joseph, nice to connect with you, I am also a new investor and I have fell in love with all things real estate, I have recently started taking the classes to get my license. I have solid connects with finding deals, and on the construction side of things. I am still building my connects for other things but have started to get a good idea of this area. I recently moved from Medina and know of a good home inspector but he is more on the east side. But if your looking for deals I can keep an eye out. My mom has been an agent in North East Ohio for 22 years but has never really worked with investors but she really knows the market and she hired me on as her PA and I've been teaching her the ways of being a investor friendly realtor. I do have access to the MLS and I'm starting to get goods at running comps, I have been doing practice comps everyday for a few months now. so let me know if there is any ways I can help

Hi Joseph, 

I’m a Realtor in the area and these are three inspectors I use regularly. Feel free to call them and let them know I sent you. 

Matt Sorace with A Step Up Home Inspection. 216-832-6182

Chris Letson with Certified Home & Property Inspection.  330-338-7748

Tim Sams with Kaylee Homes. 330-592-2086

No problem. I hope it helps!

Let me know if you need anything. I see you’re from Amherst, which is about a half hour from me. But I serve Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina, and Summit county. (I hit parts of Lake County and Wayne as well, but not as much.)