Looking for a good investment property lender for Cincinnati Area

Looking for a good investment property lender for Cincinnati Area

Rental Property Investor · Rowland Heights, CA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 22 votes

Hello all!  I am looking for a good investment property lender that can lend to you when you have more than the 4-6 properties.   My investment co-op is having trouble finding good lenders that we can work with.  Are there some local banks that anyone would recommend working with?  Any leads are appreciated.

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mason, OH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Spring Valley Bank.

  • Rental Property Investor · Rowland Heights, CA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Jim Wiley I had discussed with them and what they told me is that they only do commercial lending?  Maybe I spoke to the wrong person since I am looking for traditional lending with the better rates.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mason, OH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I use them for my fix and flips. And I know they do fix and hold. Since you are an out of town investor, that may have some bearing. Bank President is Dave Whitcamp. You can talk to him and mention my name if you wish. I assume you called the Spring Valley Bank in Cincinnati.

  • Rental Property Investor · Rowland Heights, CA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Jim Wiley Thank you for the follow up, I will reach out again.  Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.