Flooring Company Needed in Oklahoma City Area

Flooring Company Needed in Oklahoma City Area

Investor · Newcastle, OK · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 7 votes

I am in need of recommendations on a flooring company in the Oklahoma City area.  I plan to replace the carpet in one of my rentals with wood floors.  I am debating replacing the hall ways and living room, but keeping carpet in the bedrooms, or going wood floor in the bedrooms also.

The reason for the post is I am looking for recommendations on who to use.  I will not be doing the install on this one, so looking for both good workmanship, good people, and decent prices.

I would even be ok with suggestion on who NOT to use, if you have any of those.

Let me know your recommendations, thanks.

0Reply
23 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 96 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    I love, love, love Larry George from JMar. 

    Here is his contact info:

    5101 SW 36th St

    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

    (405) 685-9787 http://WWW.JMARCARPET.COM/ I have not used them for wood or carpet but I know other people that have and were very happy with the finished product.  He's has a very nice vinyl plank that comes in assorted colors and is comparable to the TrafficMaster Allure Vinyl Flooring.... and wait for it... it's $2 a square foot installed (assuming your subfloor isn't a hot mess...) Good luck!  
  • Real Estate Agent · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Jason Hall, with Littleton Floors, Office: 405-341-7130, Cell: 405-888-3273. 

    Great guy, great company!  Tell him I referred you!

  • Investor · Newcastle, OK · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    @Scott Martin

    @Theresa Nicoletto

    Thanks for the replies.  I will check these guys out.  Both of you are always quick to reply.

  • Investor · Newcastle, OK · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    I just looked at both there websites and JMAR is real close to me, so will drop by and take a look at what they have.

  • Investor · Edmond, OK · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 31 votes
    11y

    I've also heard JMAR is great, but I haven't had the opportunity to purchase anything there yet. 

  • Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2008 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I have used Edmond Hardwood Floor over the years on several old homes: for refinishing, repair and completely new floors.  Highly recommend.

  • Real Estate Agent · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Littleton Flooring Company, ask for Jason Hall, 405-888-3273.  (Tell 'em I referred you!)

    Great folks, top quality work & reasonable prices!

  • Investor · Norman, OK · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Count me in as another supporter of Larry and crew at JMAR!  Worked with them multiple times with extra effort on their part to make sure customer was happy.  They do carpet as well.

  • Investor · Newcastle, OK · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I used JMAR and Larry and all went great.

  • Rental Property Investor · Edmond, OK · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I agree with @Theresa Nicoletto! Can't beat $2/sq ft!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.