Recommend: Investor friendly inspector: Oklahoma city - 73112

Recommend: Investor friendly inspector: Oklahoma city - 73112

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 85 posts · 8 votes

Need recommendation for home inspectors in the Oklahoma city area - 73112

Ideal candidate:

Someone who is on Biggerpockets

Has worked with out of state investors.

Provide lots of pictures

and has good recommendations

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Deborah BurianPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 412 votes
7y

Jack Werner at A to Z inspections is the most thorough inspector I've ever run into.  PM me for info.

Best wishes to you.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    I can DM you the inspector I’ve used. I don’t know if he’s on BP, but his last report for me was very thorough and had tons of pictures. I’m out of state, too.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 85 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Josh Weber. That will help. 

  • Rental Property Investor · OK · Member since 2015 · 316 posts · 216 votes
    8y

    @Gaurav A.

    If you want to connect via DM or email, I can connect you with good, local resources.  

  • Deborah BurianPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 412 votes
    7y

    Jack Werner at A to Z inspections is the most thorough inspector I've ever run into.  PM me for info.

    Best wishes to you.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 85 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Josh Weber, @Scott England, @Deborah Burian  I will reach out to you. Thank you !

  • Roland S.Pro Member
    Investor · Bethany, OK · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    I'll second that to Jack Werner and A to Z Inspections.  Some realtors don't like them to be used because they are so thorough which sometimes causes the deal to fall through.  They have always given me very detailed reports and will also put in estimated costs for the repairs also.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.