Looking for realtors, turnkey providers, etc in Philadelphia

Looking for realtors, turnkey providers, etc in Philadelphia

Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi!

I am an investor based in Philadelphia and looking to connect with a realtor or property provider.  Mainly interested in buy/fix/lease/hold long properties.  Not too worried about location.

Cheers,

Dan

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hi Dan!

    I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your interest in the market. I'm a local Philadelphia resident and am working with a brokerage with over 10 years experience in Center City.

    Please feel free to message me to discuss more about what you are looking for and hopefully I can be of assistance!

    Looking forward to hearing from you,

    Rebecca Sole

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 167 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    @Dangwei Zhao:

    Do you have an idea on what part of the Greater Philadelphia area you are looking to invest in?

    My suggestion would be to hone in on 2-3 neighborhoods in the region that interest you and start checking out what is available. There are quite a few properties for sale in the region at various price points.

    Also my next suggestion would be to start to figure out the financing piece of the puzzle. I have a few contacts that can assist you when it comes to mortgage financing, etc. For example, there is no point in checking out $650,000 properties if the most you can finance would be say $300,000. With that being said, there are creative methods to financing.

    I am a licensed REALTOR who works almost exclusively with investors; let me know what you are thinking and if beneficial we could meet up or discuss in greater detail on the phone.

    Best of luck!

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I added more information To be more specific:

    1.  I currently have several investment properties in various neighborhoods in Philadelphia.  They all have their pros and cons and provide very different types of return. Based on my limited experience I find myself most comfortable with buying tlc needed type properties in B neighborhoods, fixing them up (or having the contracting packaged in with a turnkey provider) and renting out for at least 15%+ annual return on cash before expenses.

    2.  For projects with real estate + estimate repairs under 100k, I do cash and for projects more than 100k, I tend to lean more towards a shorter hold of 3-5year and go with a higher end finish.  These properties I only buy if they can be financed traditionally.  I am not interested in multi-unit.

    3.  I am always open to different types of properties that provide good returns but I don't like real estate speculation. E.g. A condo in old city that's 400k and can be rented for 2,500 ( 6% before expenses) but may appreciate to 600k in 3 years doesn't interest me.

    4.  I am looking to buy and hold long so neighborhood doesn't matter to me. Every type of neighborhood/property has its cons and pros.  I am also open to areas outside Philadelphia as long as property/school taxes are not too high.

    Hope this helps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.