Lender · Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2012 · 29 posts · 3 votes
Hello
I am looking for an agent to help me sell two properties in the Philadelphia area. If youre an agent in the area and think you could help or have any good recommendations that you could provide i would greatly appreciate it! I prefer someone with knowledge and experience working with investors. Thank You
Rental Property Investor · Ponte Vedra Beach FL · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 26 votes
8y
Hi @Adam Paxton, I work on a small team of agents that are all investors themselves and frequently work with investors. We’ve got access to top of the line technology to help sell homes including virtual walkthrough cameras, 3D home modeling software and birds eye view video and photography via drone. Feel free to reach out and myself or one of my team members would be glad to help!
Rental Property Investor · Ponte Vedra Beach FL · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 26 votes
8y
Hi @Adam Paxton, I work on a small team of agents that are all investors themselves and frequently work with investors. We’ve got access to top of the line technology to help sell homes including virtual walkthrough cameras, 3D home modeling software and birds eye view video and photography via drone. Feel free to reach out and myself or one of my team members would be glad to help!