New investors looking to borrow bigger pockets books

New investors looking to borrow bigger pockets books

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone in the Philadelphia area has purchased any of the bigger pockets books and would be willing to let two young budding inventors borrow them as we learn more about the industry. 

We're both fresh out of college and looking to get our first property in the next few months. Knowledge is power and we're trying to learn as much as we can before we take the plunge. If anyone is willing and able we'd really appreciate the gesture and in exchange, we'd love to buy you a coffee or lunch to discuss your journey in real estate. 

Hope we get to meet some of you!

0Reply
58 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 175 posts · 103 votes
7y

You don’t need any books. Go to the library for some books.  Listen to podcasts. YouTube. Good luck. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 175 posts · 103 votes
    7y

    You don’t need any books. Go to the library for some books.  Listen to podcasts. YouTube. Good luck. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 184 posts · 83 votes
    7y

    I have some but they're kindle version and don't think I can share those...I'd seriously check out the library and see what they have... also, ebooks are usually relatively cheap compared to the value they provide (often times under $10)

  • Real Estate Agent · Media, PA · Member since 2017 · 361 posts · 250 votes
    7y

    Hey Mark, I'd be happy to share my Audible library with you. Shoot me a PM and we'll coordinate

  • Newtown, PA · Member since 2018 · 172 posts · 81 votes
    7y

    Hey Mark, I have the book on flipping and the book on estimating rehab costs. Let me know if you still want to borrow them! 

  • None · Member since 2018 · 125 posts · 46 votes
    7y

    @Mark Albini like everyone mentioned, the library is a great resource. You may not be able to find specifically Biggerpockets books but you can probably find books like The ABCs of Real Estate Investing and Rich Dad Poor Dad which will serve you well also.

  • Lender · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2017 · 658 posts · 626 votes
    7y

    I donated my BiggerPockets books to my local public library. When I need to reread them again, I'll check them out. In the meantime, others in my area can profit from their words of wisdom.

  • Rental Property Investor · Allentown PA, United States · Member since 2016 · 567 posts · 442 votes
    7y

    Hey @Mark Albini , only have a couple physical copies, but I picked up some BP audiobooks for as little as $5 on their black friday sale and have found even more at my local library. They even have an app that allows you to get audiobooks for free and speed them up similar to audible. If you're looking for any book recommendations, let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.