Any reco’s for a trusted Contractor Philadelphia Fishtown area

Any reco’s for a trusted Contractor Philadelphia Fishtown area

Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 4 votes

Hi All,

I have a couple of rental properties in the Fishtown area of Philly that are a bit dated. Your typical Fishtown row homes. I just had tenants move out so thought it would be a perfect time to do a little rehab work on the place.  My biggest problem in the past has been non trustworthy contractors who do subpar work and charge a boatload of money for it.  I’ve even had a friend in the area who’s contractor took half the money and disappeared.  Of course I’m going to do my due diligence when vetting my next contractor but would also appreciate any solid recommendations the bigger pockets community might have as well?  I’m definitely the person who when finds quality people I work w/ them for life!  I appreciate any recommendations this community can offer and also am always interested in connecting w/ fellow investors!

Best,

Craig

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Montgomery County, PA · Member since 2020 · 255 posts · 238 votes
5y

I always recommend my buddy @Robert Gorra. He is local to the area next door in Northern Liberties and refuses to cut corners on his jobs.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Montgomery County, PA · Member since 2020 · 255 posts · 238 votes
    5y

    I always recommend my buddy @Robert Gorra. He is local to the area next door in Northern Liberties and refuses to cut corners on his jobs.

  • Contractor · Mickleton, NJ · Member since 2020 · 114 posts · 112 votes
    5y

    @Craig Tinervin second on @Robert Gorra !

  • Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @AlexUman and @JamesEdwards, I appreciate it!

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 428 posts · 484 votes
    5y

    @Rich O'Neill would be my go-to guy on this. Does everything by the book and comes from the background of being a RE Investor and professional first, project manager second (which means he gets it)

  • Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I appreciate the reco @Jimmy O'Connor, thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.