General Contractors/ Contractors

Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

General Contractors/ Contractors

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hello All!,

I am a new investor in the Philadelphia area, coming over from central New Jersey. I am on the verge of beginning the process to close on a property but would like a contractor to come out and check out the rental property. If anyone can recommend at dependable contractor who understands the investing world please feel free to recommend or refer, it would be a great help! Thank you all.  

1Reply
81 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · South New Jersey · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 8 votes
5y

@Eric Sanders Hi, I know of a reliable Contractor, I will PM you.

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · South New Jersey · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Eric Sanders Hi, I know of a reliable Contractor, I will PM you.

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey @Erika Lopez I’m in the same boat… could you send a pm as well for contractor. Thank you. 

  • Contractor · South New Jersey · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Tyree Riley yes.

  • Contractor · South New Jersey · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Tyree Riley hi just sent you a PM

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Erika Lopez

    Hi Erika, I also have a property in Philly that I'm looking to buy from a relative. Mind sending me the general contractor's info as well?

  • Contractor · South New Jersey · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @James C. Yes

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Hey @Eric Sanders, @Tyree Riley, and @James C. were you guys able to find a dependable GC? If not, feel free to dm me and I'll be happy to them over to you.

  • Specialist · NY · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 28 votes
    4y

    I have similar questions. Looking for reliable contractors in the Philadephia area as well. Thanks in advance!

  • Stephen KennedyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · PA, Philadelphia · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    Hey there, 

    I work with some of the best in the city. Feel free to shoot me a message for more information.  

  • Contractor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    Hi everyone,

    I work with contractors in and around the city, feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have. 

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Hello, I am also looking for a contractor for a property I’m getting ready to renovate. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 19 votes
    3y

    @Daniel Scruggs

    Looking for contractors in Philadelphia and wilmington area.

  • Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    My husband is an experienced contractor and we would love to link up and see how we could help you out. Feel free to reach out. We look forward to working with you!

    -Nefertitti

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hey all,

    I am looking for a general contractor to do rehab on multi family properties in Omaha and Lincoln Nebraska.  
    thanks

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Bucks County Concrete 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.