Main Line Area - Any RE Investor Group Meetups

Main Line Area - Any RE Investor Group Meetups

Wilmington, DE · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 1 vote

Morning everyone. New investor here looking to get started investing in the Main Line area (Ardmore, Bryn Mawr, Wayne, Devon, Haverford, Narberth). I'm interested in networking with any and all RE investors, but primarily private lenders and wholesalers with a main focus on buy and hold properties. Are there any RE Investor Forums for people actively investing in those areas?

1Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 294 posts · 245 votes
5y

Morning @Chris Imburgia welcome to the community, the Philadelphia page is where you'll find the most general activity for those areas, but I would set your keywords to those areas so anytime it's mentioned you'll get notified. I have some very good private lender contacts I can send your way in the meantime.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 294 posts · 245 votes
    5y

    Morning @Chris Imburgia welcome to the community, the Philadelphia page is where you'll find the most general activity for those areas, but I would set your keywords to those areas so anytime it's mentioned you'll get notified. I have some very good private lender contacts I can send your way in the meantime.

  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    5y

    DIG and DelCo Property Investors are probably the two I would suggest you look into.

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2021 · 774 posts · 500 votes
    4y

    Chris - I would agree with Steve - DIG and DPI (Delco Property Investors) are the best groups in the area. If you want to get a smaller group together near the Main Line sometimes each of those groups have "subgroups" with various locations in a smaller setting. Good luck!

  • Contractor · Chadds Ford, PA · Member since 2015 · 567 posts · 460 votes
    4y

    Agree with DIG and DPI. Another one is Vanguard Real Estate Investor Group. Here is the Meetup link: https://www.meetup.com/West-Ch...

    It's the second Wednesday of every month in West Chester. It's a great smaller group with a lot of active investors regularly attending. 

  • Investor · Philadelphia · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Hi @Chris Imburgia, my partner and I love attending this fairly new meet-up in Wayne hosted by Main Line Capital Advisors. If you go to the Meet-up app and look up "Main Line Multifamily Investing" you'll find it. It is hosted at the Black Powder Tavern. I would try and arrive earlier than you normally would because parking is very tricky, but it is totally worth it. The women who host this meet-up do a fabulous job!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.