Top Pittsburgh PA Real Estate Developments To Watch in 2019

Top Pittsburgh PA Real Estate Developments To Watch in 2019

Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 821 posts · 255 votes

Pittsburgh real estate investors and those wanting to live in vibrant areas might be attracted to the developments that this city has planned starting this year. Here's an article that discusses these advancements. What do you think?

Top Pittsburgh PA Real Estate Developments to Watch in 2019

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Gibsonia, PA · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    Meh I dunno I just look at all of the apartment complexes in East Liberty that are ~50% vacant still, I would think more developers (or rather investors I guess) would be pumping their brakes on dumping more money into what amounts to more luxury rental units.

    The Esplanade looks neat but is years away - maybe Manchester will finally get the revamp people have been talking about for years because of it.

    A lot of these projects just seem like long term appreciation bets and I accept that many people live and die in that space... it's just beyond my wallet and risk profile

    Nice list though, thanks for sharing!

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    The Hazelwood one is the one I have the most hope for, unfortunately investors have been staking claims in Homewood for a while now.  That said, it still has a good location that I could definitely see being brought up with all the new development.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.