Pittsburgh Meetup Group - Newcomers Welcome!

Pittsburgh Meetup Group - Newcomers Welcome!

Matt DingusBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 83 posts · 76 votes

Hi Pittsburgh BPers,

If you are interested in joining a free meetup group in the Pittsburgh area please feel free to reach out and we can discuss getting you added to the invitee list! 

This meetup group kicked-off right before COVID and is now back up and running as of the past couple months. We are currently meeting monthly on the South Side of Pittsburgh. It's been a great opportunity to learn from others and connect with like-minded individuals. Happy to share additional details with you.

Cheers,

Matt D.

RealtyCo - Matt Dingus Pittsburgh REI534 Reviews
View Page
20Reply
1,656 views

Most Popular Reply

Liam TenniesPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 40 votes
4y

Best RE meetup in Pittsburgh!

See this reply in the discussion

118 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 223 posts · 83 votes
    3y

    Hello community! 

    Just got to PA this Wednesday for Thanksgiving with a good friend of mine. Would love to meet some fellow real estate investors in PA!

    I grew up in Vancouver, Canada, but worked in real estate in Melbourne, Australia and London, UK. Currently buying land in SATX and building new constructions.

    Not often here so find me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/hecila

    Cheers,

    Alice

  • Investor · Pittsburgh · Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Definitely interested. Can you please send me the details to sign in? Thank you!

  • Washington, PA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    I'd be interested. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Is there any possibility of an online perticipation?

  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Please send meetup details... thx.

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    I would also like to participate online if possible!

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi, I’d be interested in a meet up, thanks!

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Very interested in joining.  Thanks!
  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    If this is still a thing, I'd be interested. Took the first leap today to talk to an agent and became pro to utilize the calculators. 

  • New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi! I'd be interested in receiving more information about this if it's still up and running. Thanks!

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi 

    Iam interested. Plz let me know the dates and times and would like to connect to other fellow investors. Thanks

  • Matt DingusBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 83 posts · 76 votes
    3y

    Everyone - If interested in the meetup please send me a direct message. Thanks.


    If you're seeking an investor-minded realtor in the Pgh area let me know that as well and I'd love to help. Nonetheless I hope to see you all at a meetup soon!

    RealtyCo - Matt Dingus Pittsburgh REI534 Reviews
    View Page
  • New to Real Estate · Fleetwood, PA · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    HI Matt, I'm highly interested in this meetup and did message you. I'll be in PGH the week of April 12th so hope to connect with other PGH investors then! 

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Matt Dingus:

    Everyone - If interested in the meetup please send me a direct message. Thanks.


    If you're seeking an investor-minded realtor in the Pgh area let me know that as well and I'd love to help. Nonetheless I hope to see you all at a meetup soon!


  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi Matt 

    Really interested. Tq

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    I am interested in joining this group

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    would love to meetup and connect

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.