New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 14 votes
Hi!
I recently put a property on contract with a turnkey provider in Memphis and was informed that the renovations will probably be ready by July 24, 2017. I'm also be flying over to visit the provider in person that morning and wanted to begin arranging for a property inspection with an independent inspector so that we can walk through the house together, hopefully that afternoon assuming all their renovations are on schedule and completed by then.
Was wondering if anyone have any recommendations for accredited property inspectors in the area with availability that day.
Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 18 votes
9y
I have been using Brandon Dyles from Picture Perfect home Inspections for the last couple of years. He does a good job, is responsive and is reasonably priced.