My first Knoville REIA meeting - June 2018

My first Knoville REIA meeting - June 2018

Contractor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 44 votes

I attended my first local REIA meeting here in Knoxville this evening. Good networking with other newbies like myself as well as those of various levels of experience, those with and without non-REI day jobs, those looking to buy, looking to sell, or just looking for solid info.

The panel on property management was great - I wish I'd known all this stuff 8 years ago when I started landlording.   Great meeting other investors and I recommend attending one of these if you are getting started out in real estate, getting started in Knoxville, or just want to expand your knowledge or reach.

2Reply
28 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Maryville, TN · Member since 2009 · 529 posts · 414 votes
    8y

    @Richard Lee

    Where is the meeting schedule  posted please?

  • Contractor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 44 votes
    8y

    https://www.knoxreia.com/Calendar.aspx

  • Developer · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    You're also welcome to come to the investor meet-up were having at Shultz Brau 6/24 @ 7pm. Hope to see you there!

  • Alcoa, TN · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Missed the meet up. Is there another one scheduled?

  • Knoxville, TN · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I’ll be attending the meeting on Tuesday. Thanks for sharing your experience!

  • Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    My wife and I host an investor meeting once a month at Mimi's in Turkey Creek on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:30.  Next meeting is August 21.  Our group is two years old and has newbies to lots of experience.  Feel free to come - no need to RSVP

  • Alcoa, TN · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Thanks I'll try to take you up on that. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.