Need contractor referral for my 1st BRRR deal

Need contractor referral for my 1st BRRR deal

Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hi BP colleagues, after almost 2 years studying the real estate market, I have finally made a move and bought an auction property on Medical Center South area, in the city of Houston, TX. My very first priority is to close on the house but very soon I will need a general contractor for the house remodeling. Any referrals will be very welcome. House address is 

6038 Belmark Street

Houston, TX 77033

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 4 votes
7y

Elevated Construction & Design, make sure to use someone who gives you detailed scope of work, work/payment schedules, etc. If you can establish a long term partnership that’s your best bet as you scale.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Elevated Construction & Design, make sure to use someone who gives you detailed scope of work, work/payment schedules, etc. If you can establish a long term partnership that’s your best bet as you scale.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cypress, TX · Member since 2018 · 156 posts · 73 votes
    7y

    I hope closing goes well! Check Nextdoor, neighbors recommending contractors. Also - what do you anticipate leasing it for...how much cash flow? 

  • Real Estate Broker · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 159 posts · 86 votes
    7y

    My dad owns a rehab company and he does our rehabs. I will PM you the info!

  • Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    I'm in the Houston area , I've been a GC rehab contractors for 25 years . Pm me if you need a good GC on your team

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston TX / Tacoma WA. · Member since 2019 · 166 posts · 89 votes
    7y

    @Carlos Andre Medeiros Guasque de Mesquitai saw that the property is still available on the MLS.

    I was wandering if you got the place and how it is going?

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thanks for all your support. I ended up walking away from this deals since the house had foundation issues so my rehab budget made the deal unattractive. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.