Houston TX Investors, How are you?

Houston TX Investors, How are you?

New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 13 votes

Hello Houston area investors! 

My wife and I are looking to invest in the Houston area. Any recommendations for investor agents or agents that you have worked with before?

Looking for any referrals in order to start opening the dialogue and build those important relationships we need to begin our investing journey.

We are OOS investors and if you know anyone who has worked with OOS investors before we would love to chat with them.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan

1Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
6y

@Vijaianand Thirunageswaram

Out of State Investors 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker/Owner & Property Manager · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2013 · 660 posts · 459 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Jones Welcome. I recommend you to check the member search option and who are realtors and have presence in the Houston forum and have references in their profile and figure it out that way.  That may be best way to find the right person who can help. 

    I never heard the term OOS investors.. What is it? 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
    6y

    @Vijaianand Thirunageswaram

    Out of State Investors 

  • Real Estate Broker/Owner & Property Manager · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2013 · 660 posts · 459 votes
    6y

    @Mark Sewell Thanks Mark.. I never seen anywhere being used.. 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Thanks @Mark Sewell that's a new one for me as well...

  • New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Vijaianand Thirunageswaram

    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to look into it that way. A lot of forum posts I have read about Out Of State investing use that acronym.

  • Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 144 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Jones What exactly are you looking for?  Area, price, buy/hold or flip, etc?

  • Real Estate Broker/Owner & Property Manager · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2013 · 660 posts · 459 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Jones There are so many OOS investors checking out Houston market these days. It's crazy and there are few investor friendly realtors in the forum who closely deal with investors.. Do check out them from the post and their profiles and you will find good one.  

    BTW, hope you know what you are looking out especially like BRRRR and price point etc,.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
    6y

    I was a cryptologist in the Navy... I like to crack codes.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 208 posts · 135 votes
    6y

    Hi, @Ryan Jones. I am an out of state investor myself and have several properties in Houston.  I have an agent who I know and trust deeply. He specializes in the Woodland area, so if that's an area you are interested in, feel free to PM me and I can give you his info.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.