Accountability Group in Houston, TX

Accountability Group in Houston, TX

New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 25 votes

Looking to start a group of motivated people in Houston, TX that meet once a week (virtually for a while, probably) to keep each other accountable and motivated. No specific requirements on doors or deals, just need to be willing to learn and share. May end up turning into a mastermind group type thing. Let me know if you're interested!

19Reply
134 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 2 votes
4y
Quote from @Leyna Do:

How can we create a group to get this going? I’m really interested in getting an in person meet up started with you guys. I’m in the Katy/Fulshear area but willing to travel to a mid point destination that’s convenient for everyone!

Awesome I would say we all exchange contact info and creat a group chat! It would be the most inexpensive and convenient way for everyone to be connected!

I’ll start the chat for my contact info just shoot me a private message if interested!


As far as distance and location I would have to consult with everyone so we can all meet at a common ground for convenience!

See this reply in the discussion

77 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    Whats going on Nick, this sounds great and I would love too. Shooting you a DM.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Hey I am game looking to network, network, share, and learn more.

  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    @Khang Pham @Jamal Fontenot awesome. going to look to bring in two or so more people and I'll set up a groupchat/slack or something. Khang, I'll shoot you a DM!

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I'd be interested in that

  • Attorney · Katy, TX · Member since 2014 · 397 posts · 215 votes
    5y

    This is a pretty good idea, I'd be interested.

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Interested. 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nick Zahneis Hi Nick. I’d certainly be interested. Hope to hear from you

  • Rental Property Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Certainly interested!

  • Realtor · Houston · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Hey Nick, you can count me in.

  • New to Real Estate · Houston · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I’d be interested, thanks Nick!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    hey great idea!!! im in!!!!!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    This sounds great! I'd love to help get this going.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Nick Zahneis Hi Nick this sounds awesome! I'd love to particiapte.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I'm interested!

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 44 votes
    5y

    Interested! 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I'd love to join in!

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hey Nick, I'm a little late to the party here but I'd love to be apart of what's going on. Shoot me a pm with information if this is still available.

    Thanks!

  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    I'm interested.
  • Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I am interested in this, please let me know what we need to do to get the ball rolling

  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi!  I'd love to be apart as well!  Sign me up!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    interested as well.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nick Zahneis I am interested if you have the room.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nick Zahneis Great idea, Nick! Please add me!

  • Investor · Houston · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Hey Nick,

    I'd love to join something like this!  DM me and I'll give you my email address

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Im interested!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.