Accountability Group in Houston, TX

Accountability Group in Houston, TX

New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 25 votes

Looking to start a group of motivated people in Houston, TX that meet once a week (virtually for a while, probably) to keep each other accountable and motivated. No specific requirements on doors or deals, just need to be willing to learn and share. May end up turning into a mastermind group type thing. Let me know if you're interested!

19Reply
196 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 2 votes
4y
Quote from @Leyna Do:

How can we create a group to get this going? I’m really interested in getting an in person meet up started with you guys. I’m in the Katy/Fulshear area but willing to travel to a mid point destination that’s convenient for everyone!

Awesome I would say we all exchange contact info and creat a group chat! It would be the most inexpensive and convenient way for everyone to be connected!

I’ll start the chat for my contact info just shoot me a private message if interested!


As far as distance and location I would have to consult with everyone so we can all meet at a common ground for convenience!

See this reply in the discussion

77 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey Nick, that sounds like a great idea. I'm interested. 

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I'm also interested. Where do I sign up?

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I am very interested and would love to join if this is still going.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 115 posts · 70 votes
    4y
    I would love to join this local group.  
  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Add me in if this group is still going!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Super Interested!

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Did this ever happen?? If so, how do I get in on this?!

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX (Katy) · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I would love to be a part of something like this! Does anyone know if this is still happening?

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @James Vaughn:

    I would love to be a part of something like this! Does anyone know if this is still happening?

    Never received and update but would love to work with fellow investors on throwing an event together whether it be weekly zooms and meet in person once a month as a group!

    Hit me for my contact info so we can all start working together on said project!
  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    How can we create a group to get this going? I’m really interested in getting an in person meet up started with you guys. I’m in the Katy/Fulshear area but willing to travel to a mid point destination that’s convenient for everyone!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Leyna Do:

    How can we create a group to get this going? I’m really interested in getting an in person meet up started with you guys. I’m in the Katy/Fulshear area but willing to travel to a mid point destination that’s convenient for everyone!

    Awesome I would say we all exchange contact info and creat a group chat! It would be the most inexpensive and convenient way for everyone to be connected!

    I’ll start the chat for my contact info just shoot me a private message if interested!


    As far as distance and location I would have to consult with everyone so we can all meet at a common ground for convenience!

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX (Katy) · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    That sounds like a solid plan. @Robbyn Brown and @Leyna Do, I sent you both connection requests. lets link up and see what we can make happen.

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    I’ll be interested in meeting as well. 

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am interested as well! 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Luyen Nguyen:

    I’ll be interested in meeting as well. 


     Awesome Luyen send me your contact info so I can add you to the gc!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ruth Reyes:

    I am interested as well! 


     Awesome Ruth shoot me your contact info!

  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I am in!  I will shoot you a dm

  • Member since 2008 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    i am interest as well

  • New to Real Estate · Katy, TX (Katy) · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I'm interested! I'm new to REI and am looking to connect with local experts

  • Investor · The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Sounds like a great group. I'm down for joining up if this is still going strong.

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    This sounds interesting and if its not too late I'd like to join the group.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    @Nick Zahneis great idea. I would love to join as well.

  • David ChengPro Member
    Investor · Houston · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Nick Zahneis or any one that made the group chat already, I would love to join as well!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Robbyn Brown I’m interested to join the group if it’s been set up

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Check in with @Shahan Siddiqi

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.