Hi, brand new to real estate investing and looking to get started, I live in San Antonio and was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions/advice about the local meetings. I did a quick google search and found sareia and alamoreia. Would anyone recommend one of these groups for a new person? Are there other meet ups that I should look into? Any advice is much appreciated
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 242 posts · 126 votes
7y
What I do is go to facebook and search for the events.
There is a real estate meet up just about every night here in San Antonio in one fashion or another. Once you find the even that makes sense to you like the group and it'll keep you informed the next time they get together.
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes
7y
We host an REI MeetUp/Networking happy hour the first Tuesday of every month. 6 - 8pm @ Joey's on N. St. Mary's. It's free, no guru pitches, just straight networking. Our next event is tomorrow. DM if you want more info.
Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y
2nd Wednesday of the month. We have some guest speakers talk about an aspect of real estate that you may need some more information in. For example we have contractors, title people, insurance agents, a/c contractors and a few other people. Sometimes I speak on a subject. Sometimes we have a little 2 or 3 minute place to talk about ourselves. We always try to help each other with issues that are happening in the real estate realm.