Local lender for a 6-plex?

Local lender for a 6-plex?

Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 7 votes

Hi all,

Quick summary - I'm looking for a local lender who can finance small commercial properties (price < $300K) for an out-of-state investor.

I'm an out-of-state investor from Seattle, and have been looking for small multi-families (2 - 4 units) in San Antonio. However I just came across a 6-plex that fits my criteria and am pursuing it at the moment. 

However, since it requires commercial lending and the list price is on the lower end ($265K), my usual lending partners won't do small commercial deals. Therefore I'm looking for local lenders who are interested in financing deals like this. 

If you know someone/banks/credit unions in the area who can finance deals like this, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

1Reply
28 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mililani, HI · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 18 votes
    4y

    Sent you a dm.

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 240 posts · 163 votes
    4y

    Call Michael Carson at First National Bank. 

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Sent you a dm.

    Thanks Aaron!

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Betty Cruz:

    Call Michael Carson at First National Bank. 

    Thanks Betty! I'll reach out to Michael.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 242 posts · 126 votes
    4y

    Was this 715 New Laredo Hwy?  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.