Investor friendly Title Company Dallas Tx

Investor friendly Title Company Dallas Tx

Marlin, TX · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 1 vote

Can anyone recommend an investor friendly title company in the DFW area? Specifically one that is familiar with assignment of contracts or double escrow??

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Paradise settlement services.  They are in Addison.  They handle all of net worth realtys transactions in Dallas so they know how to work with investors. I would highly recommend

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 745 votes
    9y
    I have done a half dozen closing with hexter fair in Dallas. I have found JEN to be very good. Although all of the closing I have done with them were of the straight conventional financing type. I assume they do double closing etc as they are a fairly large office.
  • Professional · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Paradise has done triple closings for me.  They have also done double assignments for me as well

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.