Used Appliances for Rental Property in Richardson

Used Appliances for Rental Property in Richardson

Investor · Emeryville, CA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes

Hi There,

Any landlords have recommendations on where to buy used appliances for their rental home? I had a great experience in Sacramento recently buying used appliances that my tenant says are working beautifully, free delivery and free hook-up (washer/dryer/refrigerator). 

Looking for a dishwasher and not sure I need to pay retail $500 for this Maytag model I found from google research to be very solid:

Maytag MDB4949SDH 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerBlast Cycle - White

http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/product_details.jsp?p...

Thanks in advance!

Ali

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Banker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I have had good experience with Mr. K's Appliances. YMMV. They also deliver. Here is there website: http://www.mrksappliances.com

    Hope this helps.

    Disclosure: I am not affiliated with them in any way.

  • Investor · Emeryville, CA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Shash - that was fast! Much appreciate the lead to Mr. K's and haha, of course, I would never have thought a fine RE investor/banker is trying to get money from sending leads to Mr. K! 

    Very kind of you good sir. 

    Thanks!

  • Investor/Banker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    You're welcome Ali. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in my professional capacity.

  • Investor · Emeryville, CA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Mr. K's 

    • $50 quote for delivery (he uses outside service for delivery) to Richardson. 
    • Doesn't do installs, just delivery
    • Doesn't get many Maytags
    • Cash only, no way to take credit card online/over phone.

    Still, thanks Shash!

    Anyone else can think of someone who can handle an out of state owner?

    Cheers,

    Ali

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.