Need help in Dallas - Realtor Wholesaler Turn Key

Need help in Dallas - Realtor Wholesaler Turn Key

Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 27 votes

Hello Dallas people, 

I am an investor from FL and am currently planning a move to the Dallas area for my day job. I am planning on continuing my investing in the Dallas area and need to get started learning about the area and looking at properties. I will be in town in mid July and would like to find a good realtor, or wholesaler or turn key provider in the area.

I am initially looking at the North Dallas area, but am also interested in learning about the Cockrell Hill area or other areas as recommended. Additionally, I am open minded about Ft. Worth or Arlington. 

Any recommendations or connections to wholesalers, turn key-ers or good realtors in the area would be a great help to me. 

Thanks everyone. 

Tim. 

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 537 posts · 228 votes
9y

Hmmm. You say wholesalers which means fixer uppers, but then you say turn key which means move in ready.  What are you planning to do?

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 537 posts · 228 votes
    9y

    Hmmm. You say wholesalers which means fixer uppers, but then you say turn key which means move in ready.  What are you planning to do?

  • Real Estate Agent · Plano, TX · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I am a Realtor and Investor in the North Dallas area and would love to help you Tim. Send me a private message through BP

    Michelle  

  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, TX · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Tim,

    I am a Realtor here in DFW, based out of tarrant county (Fort Worth and Arlington) currently working with several out of state investors.   i would love to be a resource to you.  Give me a call at your convenience!

    -Jibran Najmi

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 745 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Tim Healey:

    Hello Dallas people, 

    I am an investor from FL and am currently planning a move to the Dallas area for my day job. I am planning on continuing my investing in the Dallas area and need to get started learning about the area and looking at properties. I will be in town in mid July and would like to find a good realtor, or wholesaler or turn key provider in the area.

    I am initially looking at the North Dallas area, but am also interested in learning about the Cockrell Hill area or other areas as recommended. Additionally, I am open minded about Ft. Worth or Arlington. 

    Any recommendations or connections to wholesalers, turn key-ers or good realtors in the area would be a great help to me. 

    Thanks everyone. 

    Tim. 

     Best of luck to you finding anything in Dallas.  Two weeks ago we bid on a property with 36 other offers, lost out on 2 houses where we bid all cash and over list.  And had another seller stop showing the house the day it went on the market

    .....Then today (yes on July 4th), we went to the foreclosure auction with a couple hundred of our closest friends and watched most of the properties go for within 5-10K of retail.

    I think deals can be found in ANY market, but I have to say I don't know how anyone would be able to come to Dallas from out of town and pay a turnkey provider and make any money.

    Maybe if you have previous experience, or a background in construction or something, but I just don't see any advantage investing in the Dallas area over any other unless you live here.  If I lived out of state I would look elsewhere.

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    Thanks all. I have a few contacts now and look forward to investigating the area further. If anyone else has thoughts feel free to message me!

  • Forney, TX · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    You should consider looking in other counties that adjoin Dallas or Collin. Some other areas are still relatively cheap. For example Forney has some very affordable housing and is growing tremendously. If you're looking for rentals this might be an area to look. I can recommend a really good agent if you you would like. Just send me a PM. Good luck and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Tim, congrats on your move to Dallas. I'm an agent that specializes in investments. Feel free to get in touch anytime via my signature. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Tim Healey    Did you ever find the right property in Dallas?   Here to assist you if you need someone else to bounce any ideas off of...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.