Part Time Brokerages/Investor Friendly Brokerages

Part Time Brokerages/Investor Friendly Brokerages

Real Estate Broker · DFW · Member since 2015 · 350 posts · 270 votes

I am currently working on getting my real estate license and should be done within the next few months. I'm currently working a W-2 job and plan on using the license to find and get the transaction fee's on my next deals as well as helping other investors.  Does anyone know the best brokerages for this? I'm not looking to pay a ton of fees for office space and training that I won't be utilizing. 


Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    Real estate Reformation, tell them meetrah amini referred you.  They are only $200 a month flat flee.  No charges/commission per transaction.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.