recommended neighborhood for investment

recommended neighborhood for investment

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello, I'm a total newbie in Dallas and looking for my 1st investment. I'm aiming for a nice neighborhood to buy a single-family house for about 100K give or take (for buy and hold\rental).
I would appreciate any advice for a recommended neighborhood to start my search.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will be willing to help

1Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 248 posts · 240 votes
    5y

    Congratulations on finding BP! The DFW area has exploded over the last 5-7 years! In 2013 the price point for a property in a nice neighborhood was $150K. Not sure where you can purchase a SFH in DFW for $100K. You may want to check out Zillow and Realtor.com in order to get a feel for the current market.

  • Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Hello @Maayan Lev Ari, welcome to Bigger Pockets! If you’re just getting started this a great resource for you to network with others and jump start your investments!

    I am also in the DFW area! Reach out to me and I’d love to get some more insights on what you’re looking for!

  • Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Hi @Maayan Lev Ari and welcome! I, too, am in the Dallas area and new to investing. Good luck. Dallas is tough! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.