New Investor in Austin - Looking to expand my network

New Investor in Austin - Looking to expand my network

Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 8 votes

Hi,

I'm Juan Cordero and I'm a new investor in South Austin. I'm currently looking to expand my network and would like to meet people that could be of help. I will be attending the Investor Underground meetup on a regular basis so if you're also a regular, please let me know so we can meet in person.

Feel free to message me.

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 42 votes
9y

See you tonight at Investor Underground.

Tomorrow is the Lifestyles Unlimited case study in Austin.

On Sunday is Homes For the Win's Rehab Network.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hello Juan ,

    Nice to meet you welcome to real Estate investing. I'm an Investor in Memphis TN.I like meeting Investors from all states. I been able to do the transactions in different states due to networking. Best of wishes and much success.

  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 42 votes
    9y

    See you tonight at Investor Underground.

    Tomorrow is the Lifestyles Unlimited case study in Austin.

    On Sunday is Homes For the Win's Rehab Network.

  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Thanks Johana and Joey for your replies.

    Joey, it would be great to meet you tonight!

  • Real Estate Broker · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 39 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Juan Cordero !

    I must have missed you in the crowd at Investor Underground last night. My brokerage was one of the sponsors there. 

    Feel free to reach out if you'd like to network or have any questions about investing here in Austin.

    Best of luck!

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 215 posts · 128 votes
    9y
    Welcome! Feel free to contact me anytime if you're in need of guidance and if you'd like to network and grow! My team is growing at a rapid pace in the Memphis, Tn and Detroit, MI market. Good luck! Rashard Alomari HomesForProfits.com
  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 254 posts · 265 votes
    9y

    @Juan Cordero

    Did you go to the Lifestyles Unlimited event?

  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Hi @Bruce Petersen, I was not able to attend.

  • James WachobBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 890 votes
    9y

    @Rashard Alomari I'd like to invite you to our next networking event:

    March 13th OPEN HOUSE

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.