$6B company Canva opening up it's first US office in Austin, TX

$6B company Canva opening up it's first US office in Austin, TX

Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 715 posts · 527 votes
2Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, Austin · Member since 2018 · 246 posts · 213 votes
6y

I use the app for a lot of personal and business.  I also offer classes to agents to learn how to use Canva.  The class is CE approved too.  So this makes me happy to see!  

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, Austin · Member since 2018 · 246 posts · 213 votes
    6y

    I use the app for a lot of personal and business.  I also offer classes to agents to learn how to use Canva.  The class is CE approved too.  So this makes me happy to see!  

  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 715 posts · 527 votes
    6y

    Same here, love their tool. Their ambition is to take on Adobe and Microsoft so let's see how that goes :)

  • Ryan KellyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Neil Narayan I use Canva for all my real estate flyers too. Don’t you just LOVE this town?

    Ryan Kelly Group - Keller Williams5110 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 715 posts · 527 votes
    6y

    And the great thing is that there is more to come. As we see Tesla, Amazon and other companies grow their footprint in Austin it will attract a multitude of other complimentary hi-tech firms :)

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    I love Canva and also use it a lot for social media marketing!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.