Looking for REI group near southern Tarrant County

Most Popular Reply

Andrew PostellPro Member
Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
6y

@Steven McPherson @Shari Gibson @Cal Buck I think there is one that meets in Mansfield.  I'm not sure how good of a group it is or anything but I can certainly vouch for DFW REI Club – – meet about 50 times per year. Lots of different topics and a very friendly group.  I know it's further north than what you are seeking but it's the closest one to you that I feel comfortable recommending. 

Try meetup.com to see if you can see any others that may meet in your area.  Thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Burleson, TX · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Steven McPherson I live in that area and would also be interested.

    Following.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Grandview, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Matt Gibson @Steven McPherson

    I live down here also and would be interested

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    @Steven McPherson @Shari Gibson @Cal Buck I think there is one that meets in Mansfield.  I'm not sure how good of a group it is or anything but I can certainly vouch for DFW REI Club – – meet about 50 times per year. Lots of different topics and a very friendly group.  I know it's further north than what you are seeking but it's the closest one to you that I feel comfortable recommending. 

    Try meetup.com to see if you can see any others that may meet in your area.  Thanks!

  • Real Estate Investor · Burleson, TX · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Thanks! @Andrew Postell

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.