CPA for checkbook SDIRA in Salt Lake City

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Minneapolis MN · Member since 2018 · 84 posts · 61 votes
6y

I sent you a PM as couldn't post contact info on this thread.

Andy

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Minneapolis MN · Member since 2018 · 84 posts · 61 votes
    6y

    I sent you a PM as couldn't post contact info on this thread.

    Andy

  • Investor · Orlando FL · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 69 votes
    6y

    We use Janet Behm of Utah Real Estate Accountants. She's not a fan of the checkbook SDIRA, but while it's still allowed she is comfortable with helping us use them. I like that she specializes in Utah real estate investors specifically. 

  • Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    6y
    Why do they have to be located in Utah? There's "The Real Estate CPA dot com".
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.