Referrals: carpet install and sheetrock tape & texture Ogden, UT

Referrals: carpet install and sheetrock tape & texture Ogden, UT

Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 10 votes

Anyone in northern Utah have suggestions for a good carpet installer and sheet rock tape and texture work? A handyman that can do it is fine as well.

Thanks in advance.

0Reply
27 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Everywhere, USA · Member since 2012 · 689 posts · 525 votes
    8y

    @Ben Visser - for carpet installs, I had a very hard time finding pricing better than the home depot or lowes. Check them out for prices.

  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Andrew Kerr. I have the carpet and padding already so it is just labor I'm looking for. I've tried thumbtack, but everyone wants to come out to see it before they even give a rough estimate. That's time intensive for me.

    Thank you for the information and replying so quickly.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 38 votes
    8y

    Big Jake Drywall is the best to work with and he is very reasonably priced. He specializes in taping, textureing, and repairing small holes. Tell him I sent ya!  8014253272

  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Kyle Bergren:

    Big Jake Drywall is the best to work with and he is very reasonably priced. He specializes in taping, textureing, and repairing small holes. Tell him I sent ya!  8014253272

     Thank you Kyle. I decided to give it a go since it was such a small project and the walls didn't need to be smooth. Turned out well, but I will keep him in mind on some upcoming projects that I don't want to touch at all!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.