SFH & TH in Virginia Beach & Hampton Roads Areas

SFH & TH in Virginia Beach & Hampton Roads Areas

Springfield, VA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 4 votes

Hi all - I'm in NoVA but looking for buy & hold properties in the Hampton Roads area near military bases and or colleges campuses. Looking SFH and TH with 3/2 but would consider 3/1.5, 2/2 and 2/1.5. Prefer to stay under $100k but will consider slightly over. I'll also consider multi tenet for under $150k. I will consider units already occupied.

Do you have anything in your inventory that matches this description?  I'm willing to drive down to view the property if it looks like the right opportunity.  The market is just too expensive here.

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2013 · 84 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    @Norman Campbell - A couple questions:

    What kind of rent/price ratio are you looking for?

    Class of neighborhood?

    Looking for a rehab project or something that's already ready to go?

  • Investor · Fairfax Station, VA · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    @Norman Campbell

    I'm in the NOVA area as well.  The high prices up here lead me to a couple of different places including Virginia Beach to invest.  I have two town home rentals down there.  I like the area and I'm hoping the addition of the new arena will really draw more people in and possibly raise values.  It sounds like we look for the same type of properties.  If I can be of any help feel free to reach out.  

  • Springfield, VA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Elizabeth O. I just sent you a PM

    @Thomas Fortune, Thanks for responding.  I'm looking for long-term investments so at a minimum I looking to cover cost and start building reserves.  

    My price point will limit me to the class of neighborhood but I'm looking for area where there is high quality renter like near military installations.  Also looking around colleges where there is a steady stream of renters.

    I'm not looking to put any more in the property than normal wear and tear items, carpet, paint, minor repairs.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.