Looking for Kissimmee FL Recommendations :)

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · NY · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 23 votes
9y

Hi @Kelsey Rasmussen I'm realtor and real estate investor, I want five rental properties in Kissimmee and four in orlando, what's your question ! 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · NY · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 23 votes
    9y

    Hi @Kelsey Rasmussen I'm realtor and real estate investor, I want five rental properties in Kissimmee and four in orlando, what's your question ! 

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 355 posts · 380 votes
    9y

    @Kelsey Rasmussen, I've lived in Kissimmee and my office is in Orlando. PM me.

  • Investor · London, Greater London · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    I own one SFH property in Kissimee. I can refer you to my manager if you need.

  • Masood S.Pro Member
    Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Ahmed Souissi are these short term rentals?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.