Looking for a construction project along my EB5 application

Looking for a construction project along my EB5 application

Rental Property Investor · China · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 10 votes

This is not an ad but rather someone is desperate for help. Don’t delete me!

Hi BPers,

I learned a lot from all you guys and appreciate it very much!

I’m an Overseas investor started with rental property and now looking for a construction project going along with my EB5 application. Just Google it, it’s about a migration scheme for investor who’s willing to invest $500k and creat 10 jobs.

The area I’m interested in are:

Atlanta North

Dallas-Fort Worth 

Cleveland 

I have about $2mil to invest with and I need a partner for the project too! Someone experienced in the construction business. Any help is appreciated!

Clarence

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    7y

    @Clarence Gong

    I believe the investment amount changed to 900k effective soon.

    You will need to make sure you work with an accountant familiar with EB-5.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.