Seattle Real Estate meet up

Seattle Real Estate meet up

Austin GuzmanPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 8 votes

Hey everybody! I recently moved to Seattle and was hoping to find a good group of people to attend a real estate meet up with. I live in Belltown right now but I’m happy to get out of the area to meet some good people and find some investment properties. Let me know if anyone out there has some good suggestions for me. Hope to hear from y’all soon! Cheers. 

5Reply
92 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael HaasBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
4y

@Austin Guzman we have a Investor & HouseHacker's Meetup & happy hour every month, currently at Deadline in Pioneer Square. I'll DM you and can send you invite with more details if you're interested; next one is February 9th!

HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    Hi @Austin Guzman, I don't know any meetups but I'm in Seattle too! I invest in OOS buy and holds and short term rentals. Piggybacking on this thread to find some and hopefully get to meet other fellow Seattle investors.

  • Realtor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 36 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    I'd be happy to meet up and talk real estate! I'm in North Seattle but can travel as well! 

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Austin Guzman, welcome to the Seattle area. BP is a great place to meet other investors and like-minded people

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    I do not know of a BP meetup in the area. I would be interested in joining that!

    I am a member of REIAWA (Real Estate Investors of Washington) http://www.reiawa.com/. They meet in a few places. I have learned a lot through there. Give them a shout.

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Hey Guys, just saw this post. I’m down to network. I really enjoy talking about real estate, all the time. LOL. Currently I invest in 2 OOS markets. Will send DMs to you guys to connect. 

  • Rental Property Investor / Director of Business Development · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    Hey there, 

    I am an investor, primarily in Multifamily -- most of my portfolio being in South Florida...

    With that said, I am looking to pull out of the market here, slowly, and head to the PNW as risk is lower than it is here (rising sea level, hurricanes, and overall expenses are brutal), and I would love to network. 

    Otherwise, I work as a director of business development for a company with an office in Washington, and I am  getting ready to launch a meet-up -- virtually to start, with local breweries meetups, etc. down the road.

    I am happy to discuss and exchange ideas, info, and my experience, so feel free to shoot me a message and we can jump on a call. 

    Richard

  • New to Real Estate · Redmond, WA · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    If you go on meetup.com, there are a couple of clubs still running: 
    https://www.meetup.com/find/?k...

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    I am happy to organize a happy hour for us. I have a Zoom Pro account.

    How about January 20th at 7pm?

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
    4y

    New to Bigger Pockets in the Seattle area. Would love to join. That 1/20 a 7pm works with me!

  • Realtor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2019 · 117 posts · 165 votes
    4y

    We meet up as a househacker happy hour once a month in sodo. 

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    I’d be interested in a meetup but prefer a zoom call. We have a few multi family properties in the Seattle area.

  • Christopher HuPro Member
    Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    I would be interested in a meetup as well! I'm in the Seattle area and own a SFH here, but am looking to build out my portfolio. I'm interested in learning about more opportunities here in the PNW, but also OOS. Looking forward to chatting and meeting you all!

  • Rental Property Investor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 611 posts · 70 votes
    4y

    Check out REAPSweb.com.  I help run the local real estate investor association here.  We have meetings every week!

  • Michael HaasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    @Austin Guzman we have a Investor & HouseHacker's Meetup & happy hour every month, currently at Deadline in Pioneer Square. I'll DM you and can send you invite with more details if you're interested; next one is February 9th!

    HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Hey @Ben Lobaugh, I would call in if you’re still planning on a zoom call. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor / Director of Business Development · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    Fantastic, see you all soon.

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Michael Haas I’m also a rent by room househacker and I’m interested in intending your guys meet up if you can also the info my way. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Seattle WA · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    @Michael Haas I would really like to get out and network and meet up on Feb 9th in Pioneer Square. I'm new to investing and looking at meeting other investors that are open to sharing their plans and expertise.

  • Rental Property Investor / Director of Business Development · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    @Ben Lobaugh can you send the link via messages…or however is easiest for you. 

    On the road, but still want to join! 

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    Hi All. I got a notice that I had to create an event to post a zoom link. SEE THE NEXT POST FOR THE EVENT LINK

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    One more time, lets see if the event posted properly now https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    A few people made it to the call last night. It was great fun meeting you and learning about fellow investors.

    Apologies to those who missed it due to the link being removed. I now know the proper way to post events on BP for the future.

    Lets do another meetup, with more notice, and a proper event posting :) 

  • Michele FischerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Before the pandemic there was a group of us that met at Orfeo in Belltown, but that broke up.  I might be interested.

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I am new to this. I’m interested to meetup. Please give us more information about February 9th etc. Look forward to meeting you guys!

  • Rental Property Investor / Director of Business Development · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    Had a great time, thanks for organizing @Ben Lobaugh 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.