Any Seattle based investors interested in talking real estate?

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
5y

@Andrew Smith, sure, I am in.

Besides the one to one meetings, It might be a good idea if you started to join the meetups.

Right now we have a mix of zoom meetups, as well as, in-person meet ups

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Hi Andrew,

    I’m always down to chat, I own multifamily in Everett and out of state. Message me and let’s connect 

  • Real Estate Investor · Auburn, WA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hello Andrew

    I'm an investor in the area and I am always looking to connect.  Message me.

  • Real Estate Agent · Mukilteo, WA · Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 148 votes
    5y

    Always happy to talk real estate! I'm an investor and real estate agent in the greater Seattle area with Windermere Mukilteo. Let me know if you ever wanna grab lunch or a coffee sometime!

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Andrew Smith, sure, I am in.

    Besides the one to one meetings, It might be a good idea if you started to join the meetups.

    Right now we have a mix of zoom meetups, as well as, in-person meet ups

  • Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 71 votes
    5y

    @sherief where or how do I find out about the in person meet ups?

  • Rental Property Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2015 · 457 posts · 386 votes
    5y

    @Andrew Smith The easiest thing to do is go look up investing meet ups on meetup.com.  Prior to the pandemic, there were multiple in person meetups per week/month in the Seattle area.  I have gone to a few in the Snohomish County that were great and I am hoping will resume when possible later this year.

    Beyond meetup.com, you can find a number of real estate groups on Facebook that you can join and there are people there coordinating meet ups.

    John

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.