North Seattle/Snohomish County Meetup

North Seattle/Snohomish County Meetup

Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes

Hi All,

I noticed that many of the meetups are either South or East Seattle. I just started a meetup for North Seattle/Snohomish County

Below are the details.

I set it up for now for the first Friday of each month.

Assuming we will not go back to Phase 2, I hope we will be able to meet in person.

I can help hosting that, but I will need your help organizing that. Anyone help for picking the place to meet will be appreciated. 

Feel free to either reply here or send me a message.

Thanks!

3Reply
90 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 3 votes
5y

@Sherief Elbassuoni are you still doing these meetups?

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Snohomish, Snohomish County · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Benjamin Noblitt I host monthly investor meetups in person & over zoom!

  • Realtor · Snohomish, Snohomish County · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Khetiwe C. I host monthly investor meetups in person & over zoom!

  • New to Real Estate · Everett, WA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Haley Anderson - Great! Let me know the details!

  • Khetiwe C.Pro Member
    Investor · Seattle WA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Haley Anderson super, please share zoom details, would love to check it out

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hi All, thanks for the interest. Yes, this is a recurring meeting. Every first Thursday, 6 pm, at Rory's of Edmond

    This is the link for the upcoming October event:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

  • Greater Seattle · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi all,

    I'm a first time landlord.

    I was wondering if others have a "holding agreement" they use to hold the unit prior to a tenant signing the lease.  If so, how'd you create or obtain the agreement? (I'm not seeing any sample templates online).  And if so, what do you charge to hold the unit and how long after do you request lease signing?  


    Since I only have one unit, I'm thinking I may skip the holding agreement part altogether and just require the potential tenant to sign the lease (and then pay the security deposit within 24 hours) through the online portal payment system I have set up via Apartments.com...any general thoughts or suggestions for this process?

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Kim H., I typically use the RHAWA rental forms.

    You can find them in here

    https://www.rhawa.org/

  • Greater Seattle · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Sherief Elbassuoni, thanks so much, that is super helpful!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.