North Seattle/Snohomish County Meetup

North Seattle/Snohomish County Meetup

Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes

Hi All,

I noticed that many of the meetups are either South or East Seattle. I just started a meetup for North Seattle/Snohomish County

Below are the details.

I set it up for now for the first Friday of each month.

Assuming we will not go back to Phase 2, I hope we will be able to meet in person.

I can help hosting that, but I will need your help organizing that. Anyone help for picking the place to meet will be appreciated. 

Feel free to either reply here or send me a message.

Thanks!

3Reply
99 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 3 votes
5y

@Sherief Elbassuoni are you still doing these meetups?

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greater Seattle · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I would be interested in joining if we can find a place. I’m need to the north Seattle area so not sure of the ideal location though. Could just be a park or restaurant with out door seating? 

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    I'm interested as well!

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I'd be interested as well.  

  • New to Real Estate · Seattle · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I'd be interested and can help organize for June's first Friday. Also - signed up on the meet up group.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2015 · 458 posts · 386 votes
    5y

    @Sherief Elbassuoni This is a great idea and I will look up this up on meetup.  It will be great to get to meet other investors in the north end here.

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Also interested in meeting up! Will join the meetup. 

  • Greater Seattle · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Looks like a good location. They have an outdoor deck we could sit at. 

  • New to Real Estate · Kent, WA · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Sherief Elbassuoni

    I live more south, in the Kent area, but would still love to join you all for the meetup!

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Raphael Enrico, that is awesome. 

    Thanks for the interest

  • New to Real Estate · Everett, WA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    I'm a little late to the party here, but as a newbie I would love to join!

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I would love to join as well. 

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hi All,

    Please mark your calendar.

    This is the meet up details

    Meet in Person at

    Rorys of Edmonds


    105 Main Street
    Edmonds, Washington 98020
    Friday, June 4th, 6 pm

    The restaurant is still running on 50% capacity, so first come first serve.

    Please show up a few minutes early if you can



    Talk about Real Estate Investing in Snohomish County (Signle Family, Multi-Faily, BRRRR, House-Hack, .....)

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I would love to join! I am a new real estate investor living in south Skagit county starting to invest in Snohomish as well- Marysville, Arlington, and Smokey Point are my current market.  I work that day so I may be a few minutes after 6 but I will try to get out of work a little early that day! 

  • New to Real Estate · Tukwila, WA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Sherief Elbassuoni Count me in!

  • New to Real Estate · Henderson, NV · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    I'm looking forward to joining you guys as well.

  • Rental Property Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2015 · 458 posts · 386 votes
    5y

    @Sherief Elbassuoni Thank you for putting together this meet up.  It was really nice to get out of the house and have an opportunity to chat with other investors.  Looking forward to your next meetup.

  • Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Thanks @John Barrett and everyone who attended the meetup. It was amazing to meet all of you.

    Please all mark your calendar.

    Next meet up is Thursday, July 1st, 2021

    6 to 8 pm

    Location:

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I am in! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • Realtor · Snohomish, Snohomish County · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I would like to join as well! 

  • Architect · Everett, WA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I plan on being there on July 1st.  Thanks for putting this on!

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 3 votes
    5y

    @Sherief Elbassuoni are you still doing these meetups?

  • Khetiwe C.Pro Member
    Investor · Seattle WA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Are these meet ups still going on?  I live in Snohomish and would love to connect

  • New to Real Estate · Everett, WA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Any news on an upcoming event? I would love to attend one if they are still ongoing

  • Homeowner · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Benjamin Noblitt https://www.meetup.com/NorthSe... has a meetup on Thursday, 9/9, on the northside

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.