Looking for Investment Focused Realtor in Spokane

Looking for Investment Focused Realtor in Spokane

Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 21 votes

I've been looking for a 2/3/4-plex in Spokane, WA. I'd love some recommendations for an investor-focussed Realtor in that area. I'll be driving out either this weekend or next to look at some properties. 

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Spokane, WA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 8 votes
5y

Mike, if you’re looking for someone who is investment focused, it would be good for us to get together. This year we have portfolio of homes/multi family properties we are listing and I would be happy to get you connected to what will be coming available. I also have a network of investment focused lenders in the case you need access to capital. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 103 posts · 76 votes
    5y

    I don't know his availability, but @Phil Wells is in Spokane and is very investor-friendly.

  • Real Estate Broker · Spokane, WA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Mike, if you’re looking for someone who is investment focused, it would be good for us to get together. This year we have portfolio of homes/multi family properties we are listing and I would be happy to get you connected to what will be coming available. I also have a network of investment focused lenders in the case you need access to capital. 

  • Boise, ID · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 52 votes
    5y

    I 2nd @Phil Wells he is great to work with. 

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    Thanks guys! Sending out some DMs now. 

  • Lender · Spokane, WA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Mike Sebastian I can back Sean. He's my go to for all things investment properties. If you have any questions on financing, I'm happy to help, as well!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.