Feedback on Thach Nguyen's mentor program springboardtowealth

Feedback on Thach Nguyen's mentor program springboardtowealth

Seattle area · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 5 votes

Does anybody have any feedback on Thach Nguyen's Springboard to Wealth program?  There seem to be a lot of programs to help people get off the ground.  Has anybody enrolled in the program?  I would be interested to see the feedback on it.

4Reply
1,423 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 28 votes
2y

i regretfully enrolled in Thach's Nguyen program Springboard to Wealth and it was a disappointing experience. Instead of providing actionable strategies and insights, the program was filled with generic information readily available for free online. It felt like a waste of time and money. The high cost did not match the quality of the content or the level of support provided. But i guess you take away and learn things from bad experiences too...

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    I'm curious too! 

  • Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 50 votes
    2y

    hey, when I was looking for mentors I ran into his profile, he seemed like a cool guy, followed his page for a while. He told me to fill in an application that asked me personal questions, like goals, financial status etc and then have a call with one of his sales guys. I had the call and the person seemed very sus, he sounded scripted, salesy and the program curriculum compared to the price was a no-go for me. Plus when I did research, I did not find any positive reviews about his program outside of his own.

    • Carlos OlartePro Member
      Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 0 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Scott Reigns:

      hey, when I was looking for mentors I ran into his profile, he seemed like a cool guy, followed his page for a while. He told me to fill in an application that asked me personal questions, like goals, financial status etc and then have a call with one of his sales guys. I had the call and the person seemed very sus, he sounded scripted, salesy and the program curriculum compared to the price was a no-go for me. Plus when I did research, I did not find any positive reviews about his program outside of his own.           

      . Same this happen to me too



      .



      .


  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    I had a call with the sales rep from the company yesterday (Jan 2024). They offer a lot. Instead of just buying into a training/coaching program for $8000, (That is what cost as of yesterday) they have a bank and financing available to the group that seems to be unique. 

    My sales guy, Ben, mentioned that he did 20+ deals since joining the program and 8 of his deals were funded though the Springboard Funding program. 

    So the $8000 buys you exclusive training, deal review and gets you into the "club." The springboard group seems to give access to investors that will buy your deals when you find them. 

    I would actually consider the program but a lot of the anticipated responses from BP will likely be that I should use the $8000 toward my first deal. 

    The barrier to entry in the real estate game is scary to "us" that have not jumped the barrier that programs like this one are very intriguing and attractive. 

    My 2 cents...

  • New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 28 votes
    2y

    i regretfully enrolled in Thach's Nguyen program Springboard to Wealth and it was a disappointing experience. Instead of providing actionable strategies and insights, the program was filled with generic information readily available for free online. It felt like a waste of time and money. The high cost did not match the quality of the content or the level of support provided. But i guess you take away and learn things from bad experiences too...

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    2y

    I find that when most people have a system with their name they just rebranded a system from someone else and found a way to get gullible new people to pay them for it. 

    Canva and Fiverr are great! LOL 

  • Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!


     Working on this everyday. 

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!

    @Marta Wendel: Where you part of his program and discovered this? How many property do you own? 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!


     Working on this everyday. 


     We have the platform to end guru'ism and the grift once and for all!!!

    • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Nate Marshall:
      Quote from @Nate Marshall:
      Quote from @Account Closed:

      Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!


       Working on this everyday. 


       We have the platform to end guru'ism and the grift once and for all!!!

      Hi!  I understand the reservation as we CAN get all the puzzle pieces on the internet. I CAN go to any hotel I want but I utilize the one site such as kayak to help me!  Same for vacationing. I CAN pick any place but I enjoy my Marriott points and one week every other year vacation club. Having a larger family is not as easy to go places!  But I now MADE IT HAPPEN!  All these 15 years myself and my husband, my kids and now grandkids have created many fun moments and memories in Hawaii!  I credit Bill Marriott  and Bill Jr!  I made this a lifestyle because I now was enabled and can talk to the vacation advisor for hours if needed!  Plus I earn points and spent a week free in Barcelona, a week in Munich, a week in Maui and more. Completely on credit card points. (Bonvoy)

      so. This is the connection. I have not yet signed up for Springboard. I own several properties. But I SEE the value for myself and my extended family. I can do what I do but o don't have the platform to teach, train etc. I want my loved ones to get started!  I want my own vision enhanced and improve on all I already know! There are levels of sophistication to consider. 

      Maybe you buy one rental. Or two. But others want to "scale". Build momentum and DO WHAT OTHERS ONLY TALK ABOUT for years.  Then there is the network advantages. I have my own useful network. But I know I need more and to have the network offered as well as the encouragement. 

      the boat club I joined:  yes. I could rent a boat for an hour or two at the same price I pay monthly for all kinds of hours and days with just a reservation!  we can enjoy all day or a quick ride!  I'm not in favor of these criticizers here saying the "guru" is an annoyance.   I consider this a Godsend. This guy is making money smart money via every avenue possible!  I love it!  It's a win-win!  

      I have only heard the zoom calls 3 of 5 days but it is a green light for me. I will be commenting through 2025 and 2026 with all the newly added properties, equity, passive income, and gained expertise my son and I will be enjoying. I will be purchasing two memberships. So we can have a total of two plus ones equaling 4 of us. 
      I don't randomly encourage tossing around thousands. This is a genuine opportunity to mold, educate where I cannot (my smart son and a son in law and their fams). We are ready to see huge results. Without Thach I have done pretty darn good. But I am ready to scale and grow more! Wisdom is in the recipe for success. Don't miss out because of negative people giving negative re
    • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Jennifer Esser:
      Quote from @Nate Marshall:
      Quote from @Nate Marshall:
      Quote from @Account Closed:

      Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!


       Working on this everyday. 


       We have the platform to end guru'ism and the grift once and for all!!!

      Hi!  I understand the reservation as we CAN get all the puzzle pieces on the internet. I CAN go to any hotel I want but I utilize the one site such as kayak to help me!  Same for vacationing. I CAN pick any place but I enjoy my Marriott points and one week every other year vacation club. Having a larger family is not as easy to go places!  But I now MADE IT HAPPEN!  All these 15 years myself and my husband, my kids and now grandkids have created many fun moments and memories in Hawaii!  I credit Bill Marriott  and Bill Jr!  I made this a lifestyle because I now was enabled and can talk to the vacation advisor for hours if needed!  Plus I earn points and spent a week free in Barcelona, a week in Munich, a week in Maui and more. Completely on credit card points. (Bonvoy)

      so. This is the connection. I have not yet signed up for Springboard. I own several properties. But I SEE the value for myself and my extended family. I can do what I do but o don't have the platform to teach, train etc. I want my loved ones to get started!  I want my own vision enhanced and improve on all I already know! There are levels of sophistication to consider. 

      Maybe you buy one rental. Or two. But others want to "scale". Build momentum and DO WHAT OTHERS ONLY TALK ABOUT for years.  Then there is the network advantages. I have my own useful network. But I know I need more and to have the network offered as well as the encouragement. 

      the boat club I joined:  yes. I could rent a boat for an hour or two at the same price I pay monthly for all kinds of hours and days with just a reservation!  we can enjoy all day or a quick ride!  I'm not in favor of these criticizers here saying the "guru" is an annoyance.   I consider this a Godsend. This guy is making money smart money via every avenue possible!  I love it!  It's a win-win!  

      I have only heard the zoom calls 3 of 5 days but it is a green light for me. I will be commenting through 2025 and 2026 with all the newly added properties, equity, passive income, and gained expertise my son and I will be enjoying. I will be purchasing two memberships. So we can have a total of two plus ones equaling 4 of us. 
      I don't randomly encourage tossing around thousands. This is a genuine opportunity to mold, educate where I cannot (my smart son and a son in law and their fams). We are ready to see huge results. Without Thach I have done pretty darn good. But I am ready to scale and grow more! Wisdom is in the recipe for success. Don't miss out because of negative people giving negative re

       Yeah OK we could have done without the story. People can never get the time back it took to read your post! 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Thach Nguyen's program is very bad! Filled with the basic information you can find in books and is very unorganized! He charged me a few thousand dollars for information that is repackaged and rebranded, because you can simply find it on the internet! Stay away! You are so correct @Nate Marshall! Something needs to be done with fake gurus out there!


     The IDF gives me a lot of inspiration on how to deal with gurus! 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y

    @Eric Marquez

    Top three things for any program that people should run far away from

    1. They discuss earning X amount of dollars per month.

    2. They promote a lifestyle versus how to actually do something.

    3. They’re spending money on Facebook or Google ads.

    These are just Marketing ploys to try and get you to sign up for a program and the odds of being successful are pretty much zero. The people who are successful, probably are already in the business or have some background and really do not generate any more knowledge from the training. Atleast not for what they pay.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Eric Marquez

    Top three things for any program that people should run far away from

    1. They discuss earning X amount of dollars per month.

    2. They promote a lifestyle versus how to actually do something.

    3. They’re spending money on Facebook or Google ads.

    These are just Marketing ploys to try and get you to sign up for a program and the odds of being successful are pretty much zero. The people who are successful, probably are already in the business or have some background and really do not generate any more knowledge from the training. Atleast not for what they pay.


     Like wearing shades at a resort's pool with hooters waitresses they paid to hang out with and a lambo rented from Turo. 

  • Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    1y

    Hi @Eric Marquez,

    Did you decide to join Thach Nguyen's Springboard to Wealth program? Did you join another program?

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    We are apart of spring board to wealth and have had a great experience in the program. Lots of useful deal analysis. And if you’re new and motivated you will find your first deal. We have multiple doors and still find a lot of useful information. It’s not basic like some have said. Ig is Jen.chasingkids.and.realestate. Dm me if you have questions for someone who is in the program 

    • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jennifer Shaw:

      We are apart of spring board to wealth and have had a great experience in the program. Lots of useful deal analysis. And if you’re new and motivated you will find your first deal. We have multiple doors and still find a lot of useful information. It’s not basic like some have said. Ig is Jen.chasingkids.and.realestate. Dm me if you have questions for someone who is in the program 


       Yet you are new here with only 6 posts, How much is Thach paying you? 

    • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
      1y
      Hello! I just added you to instagram and would love to hear you experience. I am currently considering if the opportunity is worth it for me. Curious, wondering if you were given access to any hard money lenders or cash investors already? Thank you! 
      Ajene! 



      from @Jennifer Shaw:

      We are apart of spring board to wealth and have had a great experience in the program. Lots of useful deal analysis. And if you’re new and motivated you will find your first deal. We have multiple doors and still find a lot of useful information. It’s not basic like some have said. Ig is Jen.chasingkids.and.realestate. Dm me if you have questions for someone who is in the program 

    • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Ajene Green:
      Hello! I just added you to instagram and would love to hear you experience. I am currently considering if the opportunity is worth it for me. Curious, wondering if you were given access to any hard money lenders or cash investors already? Thank you! 
      Ajene! 



      from @Jennifer Shaw:

      We are apart of spring board to wealth and have had a great experience in the program. Lots of useful deal analysis. And if you’re new and motivated you will find your first deal. We have multiple doors and still find a lot of useful information. It’s not basic like some have said. Ig is Jen.chasingkids.and.realestate. Dm me if you have questions for someone who is in the program 


       Like 447 lenders? 1300 +Family Offices and Hedge Funds. 

    • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nate Marshall:
      Quote from @Jennifer Shaw:

      We are apart of spring board to wealth and have had a great experience in the program. Lots of useful deal analysis. And if you’re new and motivated you will find your first deal. We have multiple doors and still find a lot of useful information. It’s not basic like some have said. Ig is Jen.chasingkids.and.realestate. Dm me if you have questions for someone who is in the program 


       Yet you are new here with only 6 posts, How much is Thach paying you? 


  • Seattle · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 11 votes
    1y

    Hey all! I wanted to share my real feedback and what the mentorship gave me. I joined Springboard end of 2022 and was very proactive to achieve my intentions. At the end of the day - our goal is to get our time back through investing in real estate. So I took every actionable step I could from the program (because its a investment of my money and time). I want to get the results; I came for. And I did.

    I own 8 rentals now and building more through the strategizes that Thach and Springboard teaches. The knowledge is extremely helpful, but I think what makes the mentorship different is the people and community in it. They are extremely helpful and always trying to uplift everyone who is making the effort. I recommend the mentorship, only if you are super serious about being financially free and willing to be committed and consistent.

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 2 votes
    1y

    I joined Thach Nguyen's Springboard to Wealth (SBTW) program last year, and as an Engineer, I believe results and data speak louder than opinions.

    I paid $8,000 for the program, and I can say without hesitation—it was the best investment I’ve ever made. Within the first five months of this year alone, I’ve already made $235,000 by applying the techniques and mindset shifts I learned through SBTW. For context, I left my $280,000-a-year tech job to pursue real estate full time, and I now spend only a tenth of the time I used to spend in that high-pressure role.

    The ROI? Do the math.

    For those curious about what’s actually taught: Thach covers wholesaling, flipping, BRRRR, and many other wealth-building strategies. He provides detailed step-by-step guidance and resources—from how to buy, repair, and rent out properties successfully. You’re not left guessing—he gives you the full blueprint.


    But the transformation isn’t just financial. Springboard to Wealth isn’t just a real estate coaching program—it’s a personal growth accelerator. It elevates your mindset, helps you break limiting beliefs, and equips you to live a more intentional, fulfilling life. I now have the time, clarity, and energy to spend quality moments with my family—something I never thought possible while climbing the corporate ladder.


  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    From Stuck to Confident Investor – Thanks to Springboard to Wealth

    I don't usually write reviews but I felt compelled to share my recent experience because it's changed my life.

    Before joining Springboard to Wealth, I spent six years on the sidelines—reading all the books, following top-rated mentors, paying for other coaching programs—but still couldn’t make a move. I learned a lot but was scared. I’m starting later in life, close to retirement, with very little to risk... and yet, everything was at risk. My primary home was my only nest egg, and I was afraid of making the wrong decision.

    In December of last year, I had the opportunity to hear Thach speak on a live webinar. Not being on social media, I had never heard of him before, so I was skeptical—my usual reaction to anyone trying to sell me something. But when I heard him speak, I sensed something in him that I'm always searching for. It wasn’t just what he said—it was how he said it. I picked up on his genuineness, sincerity, and earnestness. (These qualities have come to bear over and over since meeting him in person.) So I bit the bullet and joined the program.

    Immediately upon joining, I laid out a personal dilemma I had been struggling with for a while: Should I sell my primary home or rent it out? I brought it up during a group coaching call, but when we ran out of time, Thach invited me to email him directly with my full situation—mortgage, HELOC, personal expenses, goals, and more.

    To my surprise, he called me personally just 2 days later—on the Friday before Christmas at 5pm, while traveling with his family because he didn’t want to leave me hanging! It was my very first time speaking to him one-on-one. His wife even joined the call, and together they helped me walk through not just the numbers, but also the emotions behind the decision. They didn’t give me generic advice—they truly imagined themselves in my shoes. After reviewing all the options, they said, “If we were you, we’d sell—even if it meant paying some capital gains.” So I did. And I haven’t looked back.

    That one decision gave me the seed money—and the confidence—I needed to begin my investing journey. Within six months of joining Springboard, I closed on my first BRRRR (deal he analyzed for me on a coaching call), and I just made my second offer last week.

    Thach and Stephanie (not his wife, but another amazing “yang” to his “yin”) genuinely care about each and every person in the program. They see you. They hear you. They meet you where you are. They sincerely care about their students—truly. I’m still not savvy with money or investing, but now I have the Springboard community to lean on. The leaders, volunteers, and fellow students provide the support, inspiration, and guardrails I trust to keep me moving forward.

    If you don’t want coaching… don’t want to grow from the inside out… don’t need help analyzing deals… don’t want accountability, support, or a community to walk beside you—this isn’t the program for you.

    But if you’re looking for a community led by amazing leaders who show up to every call, care about you like family, and lovingly encourage you to get out of your own way—this is the place.

    One more thing: Springboard holds its community to a high standard of integrity—not just with each other, but also with how we operate in the real world. Whether we’re dealing with sellers, agents, or partners, we’re taught to always do the right thing. This includes not getting ahead at someone else’s expense. That core value really matters to me, and I appreciate that it’s at the heart of everything Springboard teaches.

    Wishing everyone here a successful investment journey and to find the right community you align with!

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 2 votes
    1y

    I have been a part of Thach's program for just over 2 years now. The program works well, you need to be a part of it and apply yourself to get the best from it. Show up and ask questions and you will attain your goals with this program. To the people that say it is a scam, you obviously are looking for a get rich quick scheme. Real Estate is a long Game and takes time to build. You are getting inner knowledge from someone that built his wealth from scratch. Thach cares avout his students and wants them all to succeed!!!

  • Edmond BondocPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Edmonds, WA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
    1y

    Thach & Stephanie are the real deal.

    Most of us invest in real estate to create wealth: more income, tax breaks, more time doing what we want to do, etc.

    I joined Springboard to Wealth in May 2021 with the goal of learning how to be a better investor & agent, and with Thach's 25+ years of experience (at the time), local to Seattle, and one of the only true BRRRR investors & mentors it was clear he would be someone to look up to and learn from.

    So while you mostly see Thach influencing on social media from all his success in real estate, don’t discount Stephanie’s background as an experienced therapist because she’s a silent killer investor herself and with their combo, you not only learn how to invest in real estate, you also learn how to master your mindset, your money, your relationships, etc. opening up life’s abundances.

    They say you’re the average of the 5 closest people in your life, and I’m grateful to have made so many close friends from springboard, it’s truly a family. You get what you put in: learn, take action, be coachable and you’re bound to succeed and be wealthy.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    1y

    Looks like Thach sent some people to lie for him. 

    • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 3 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nate Marshall:

      Looks like Thach sent some people to lie for him. 

      It seems like you may have something personal against Thach. I'm honestly wondering—what do you gain from spreading so much negativity? For the record, he hasn’t paid me or anyone I know to defend him. Those of us who have benefitted from his program simply want to share our own positive experiences, especially since most of the loudest voices online tend to come from critics.

      In our coaching calls, Thach actively encourages—even pleads—with students to ask questions, bring their numbers, and speak up if they’re feeling stuck or confused. He’s made it clear that he wants to help us, but he can’t force anyone to participate. I even heard about a student who didn’t speak up, bought a property without getting feedback, and ended up losing money. That really bummed Thach. He consistently tells us to bring potential deals to class or email them to him so he can help analyze them.

      The truth is, those who don’t watch the modules, don’t do the work, and don’t ask questions don't make progress. It's so easy to blame others for their own lack of action. If it's working for so many others then you have to wonder why it isn't working for you and dig in.

      If Thach wasn’t legitimate, he wouldn’t be invited to speak on stages like Limitless alongside respected names like Ken McElroy, Robert Kiyosaki, Tarl Yarber, Robert Helms, and George Gammon. I recently attended another conference where he spoke alongside Brandon Turner, Pace Morby, and Kathy Fettke, just to name a few.

      There’s so much to learn from all these mentors, but at the end of the day, each student has to do the work to find what works for them. I follow many of these leaders, and I’m genuinely grateful to have found Thach. He makes himself personally available to students who are willing to show up and ask for help. That said, one size doesn’t fit all—and I sincerely hope everyone finds the path and teacher that works best for them.

    • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Soah Hsu:
      Quote from @Nate Marshall:

      Looks like Thach sent some people to lie for him. 

      It seems like you may have something personal against Thach. I'm honestly wondering—what do you gain from spreading so much negativity? For the record, he hasn’t paid me or anyone I know to defend him. Those of us who have benefitted from his program simply want to share our own positive experiences, especially since most of the loudest voices online tend to come from critics.

      In our coaching calls, Thach actively encourages—even pleads—with students to ask questions, bring their numbers, and speak up if they’re feeling stuck or confused. He’s made it clear that he wants to help us, but he can’t force anyone to participate. I even heard about a student who didn’t speak up, bought a property without getting feedback, and ended up losing money. That really bummed Thach. He consistently tells us to bring potential deals to class or email them to him so he can help analyze them.

      The truth is, those who don’t watch the modules, don’t do the work, and don’t ask questions don't make progress. It's so easy to blame others for their own lack of action. If it's working for so many others then you have to wonder why it isn't working for you and dig in.

      If Thach wasn’t legitimate, he wouldn’t be invited to speak on stages like Limitless alongside respected names like Ken McElroy, Robert Kiyosaki, Tarl Yarber, Robert Helms, and George Gammon. I recently attended another conference where he spoke alongside Brandon Turner, Pace Morby, and Kathy Fettke, just to name a few.

      There’s so much to learn from all these mentors, but at the end of the day, each student has to do the work to find what works for them. I follow many of these leaders, and I’m genuinely grateful to have found Thach. He makes himself personally available to students who are willing to show up and ask for help. That said, one size doesn’t fit all—and I sincerely hope everyone finds the path and teacher that works best for them.


       cry harder boi. Thach is a fraud. 

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10mo

    @Jennifer Esser, I am very curious what compelled you to write that.  From your profile, you joined these forums over 7 yrs ago.  Presumably you have been watching the forums for a lot of that time but it is very interesting to me that you chose to break your 7 yrs streak of not commenting on the forums to post about a guru program that you haven't even joined yet.

    Honestly, I could care less if you or anyone else joins Thach's program.  And I generally agree with all you said regarding expanding your point of view, network, connections, etc.  

    Ultimately, there are TONS of guru's out there.  Many are using education to push another product, too.  I.e. if Thach's lending program is market rate, than no issues.  But if he above market and using education as a funnel to his lending, it makes me question the quality of all of it.

  • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    8mo
    I am curious about his program and it seems a good one after talking to one of his couches, but it’s a little weird searching for reviews and came across this thread from 2 years ago and suddenly see few positive, uplifting posts 6-7 month ago .. lol .. make me question the authenticity… mmmm .. My guess is any program that you’ll take will be good if you putting the hard work. Some ppl can do it by themselves and some needs the mentorship and guidance to push them for action .. as long as you doing what need to be done you’ll succeed.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.