Note Flipper by Jerry Norton

Note Flipper by Jerry Norton

Real Estate Broker · SC · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 7 votes

Has anyone purchases Jerry Norton's Note Flipper program?  The cost is $1,000 and I don't want to join only to find I need a huge direct mail budget to reach note holders.  It is advertised as having a platform that you can pull lists of note holders in any area plus a cheap skip trace feature.  Once you find a note holder wanting to sell you can upload the notes to his list of note buyers.   He offers a 90 day money back guarantee so long as you submit at least 1 note each month.  If anyone has purchased this program I'd love to know your experience.  

7Reply
232 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Charles Mace:

Has anyone purchases Jerry Norton's Note Flipper program?  The cost is $1,000 and I don't want to join only to find I need a huge direct mail budget to reach note holders.  It is advertised as having a platform that you can pull lists of note holders in any area plus a cheap skip trace feature.  Once you find a note holder wanting to sell you can upload the notes to his list of note buyers.   He offers a 90 day money back guarantee so long as you submit at least 1 note each month.  If anyone has purchased this program I'd love to know your experience.  


 I have not purchased the program so I cannot comment on it, but as a note investor it depends on what your strategy is. There are tons of online platforms that sell notes, so you can spend money on direct mail or go online and get them for free. There are also many servicers and other investors consistently sending out notes to sell.

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Charles Mace:

    Has anyone purchases Jerry Norton's Note Flipper program?  The cost is $1,000 and I don't want to join only to find I need a huge direct mail budget to reach note holders.  It is advertised as having a platform that you can pull lists of note holders in any area plus a cheap skip trace feature.  Once you find a note holder wanting to sell you can upload the notes to his list of note buyers.   He offers a 90 day money back guarantee so long as you submit at least 1 note each month.  If anyone has purchased this program I'd love to know your experience.  


     I have not purchased the program so I cannot comment on it, but as a note investor it depends on what your strategy is. There are tons of online platforms that sell notes, so you can spend money on direct mail or go online and get them for free. There are also many servicers and other investors consistently sending out notes to sell.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 256 posts · 75 votes
    3y

    @Charles Mace

    In another group I am part of someone reached out to me that they are note buyersand offered a referral fee if they bought a note from me. It turns out is that they market the notes to a list of buyers, collected a fee if thier buyers closes on a note, I would get a fee. Seems like a daisy chain since I am direct to seller on these notes.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Charles Mace:

    Has anyone purchases Jerry Norton's Note Flipper program?  The cost is $1,000 and I don't want to join only to find I need a huge direct mail budget to reach note holders.  It is advertised as having a platform that you can pull lists of note holders in any area plus a cheap skip trace feature.  Once you find a note holder wanting to sell you can upload the notes to his list of note buyers.   He offers a 90 day money back guarantee so long as you submit at least 1 note each month.  If anyone has purchased this program I'd love to know your experience.  


  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 46 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Has anyone done the program? If so, what was your experience? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.