Has anyone done real estate mentorship from King Khan?

Has anyone done real estate mentorship from King Khan?

Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 50 votes

I have been looking at his content for a while and he has interesting points when it comes to wholesaling real estate and airbnb, I am all about investing in myself, but I want to know if someone has had any good or bad experience with him? It will help a lot with my decision

3Reply
145 views

Most Popular Reply

Theresa HarrisPro Member
Member since 2019 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
2y

Generally speaking most of these seminars are a way for the person delivering them to make money and sell you another product.  Buy a book and find a local real estate investors group to join-those are either free or charge $20 to cover the cost of renting a space for the meeting.

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Theresa HarrisPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    2y

    Generally speaking most of these seminars are a way for the person delivering them to make money and sell you another product.  Buy a book and find a local real estate investors group to join-those are either free or charge $20 to cover the cost of renting a space for the meeting.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    2y

    Sounds like an upsell about to happen. 

    Most of these "systems" or "programs" are just rebranded and likely created by dozens of other promoters and gurus. 

    Pay for your guru car not theirs! 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Reigns:

    I have been looking at his content for a while and he has interesting points when it comes to wholesaling real estate and airbnb, I am all about investing in myself, but I want to know if someone has had any good or bad experience with him? It will help a lot with my decision


     It definitely looks repackaged. 

  • Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 50 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Theresa Harris:

    Generally speaking most of these seminars are a way for the person delivering them to make money and sell you another product.  Buy a book and find a local real estate investors group to join-those are either free or charge $20 to cover the cost of renting a space for the meeting.


     thanks for the suggestion Theresa, I have definitely done that, but I also don't mind getting mentors, but its a lot of fuss out there, especially social media

  • Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 50 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Scott Reigns:

    I have been looking at his content for a while and he has interesting points when it comes to wholesaling real estate and airbnb, I am all about investing in myself, but I want to know if someone has had any good or bad experience with him? It will help a lot with my decision


     It definitely looks repackaged. 


     you mean he copies others?

  • Member since 2023 · 40 posts · 30 votes
    2y

    This guy is smelling scam from a mile away, he immediately tries to sell you something, I messaged him and looks like one of his people who manages his messages pressured me to get on a call for a mentorship which will show me how to make 500k-1M per year through wholesaling. 

  • Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 50 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Cooper:

    This guy is smelling scam from a mile away, he immediately tries to sell you something, I messaged him and looks like one of his people who manages his messages pressured me to get on a call for a mentorship which will show me how to make 500k-1M per year through wholesaling. 


     thanks for the feedback

  • New to Real Estate · CA · Member since 2023 · 33 posts · 27 votes
    2y

    I went through his wholesaling course, and it was disappointing, he claimed to know all the secrets to making at least 20k per wholesale deal when his course has information that you can find on youtube easily. This person is all about selling something, he is trying now to sell "how to make money through Tiktok & Instagram", and he is trying to charge $597 per month for it. @Nate Marshall is right with his comments.

  • Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Didn’t he lose to Godzilla?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    I went through his wholesaling course, and it was disappointing, he claimed to know all the secrets to making at least 20k per wholesale deal when his course has information that you can find on youtube easily. This person is all about selling something, he is trying now to sell "how to make money through Tiktok & Instagram", and he is trying to charge $597 per month for it. @Nate Marshall is right with his comments.


     People like him repackage what others have done. Seeing that more and more these days. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Reigns:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Scott Reigns:

    I have been looking at his content for a while and he has interesting points when it comes to wholesaling real estate and airbnb, I am all about investing in myself, but I want to know if someone has had any good or bad experience with him? It will help a lot with my decision


     It definitely looks repackaged. 


     you mean he copies others?


     Yes. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    I have no knowledge of King Khan, but generally a guru's sketchiness increases as the nickname gets cheesier. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nick C.:

    I have no knowledge of King Khan, but generally a guru's sketchiness increases as the nickname gets cheesier. 


     I'd have more trust if they just used Ernie and Bert you know, 

  • Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 50 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Scott Reigns:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Scott Reigns:

    I have been looking at his content for a while and he has interesting points when it comes to wholesaling real estate and airbnb, I am all about investing in myself, but I want to know if someone has had any good or bad experience with him? It will help a lot with my decision


     It definitely looks repackaged. 


     you mean he copies others?


     Yes. 

    I see, thanks for the feedback 
  • Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 50 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Eric Gerakos:

    Didn’t he lose to Godzilla?

  • Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 74 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Nick C.:

    I have no knowledge of King Khan, but generally a guru's sketchiness increases as the nickname gets cheesier. 


     I'd have more trust if they just used Ernie and Bert you know, 


     King Khan is definitely a person who is just selling whatever it’s hot… Jasmin is right, he either promotes his wholesaling mentorship or his social media mentorship or Airbnb… It seems very sketchy and I have messaged him on the past to learn more about wholesaling but he kept pushing me to have a zoom call with his partner and asked me if I have at least 10k, which is strange to me because wholesaling does not require that much money at all, just be straight up bro and tell me 10k for mentorship no need to try to bait me like it’s for the business lol. Be aware of this, because it looks like a scam.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Nick C.:

    I have no knowledge of King Khan, but generally a guru's sketchiness increases as the nickname gets cheesier. 


     I'd have more trust if they just used Ernie and Bert you know, 


     King Khan is definitely a person who is just selling whatever it’s hot… Jasmin is right, he either promotes his wholesaling mentorship or his social media mentorship or Airbnb… It seems very sketchy and I have messaged him on the past to learn more about wholesaling but he kept pushing me to have a zoom call with his partner and asked me if I have at least 10k, which is strange to me because wholesaling does not require that much money at all, just be straight up bro and tell me 10k for mentorship no need to try to bait me like it’s for the business lol. Be aware of this, because it looks like a scam.


     Yep. 100%. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.