5-Star Book Recommendation: “Cashflow Quadrant” by Robert Kiyosaki

5-Star Book Recommendation: “Cashflow Quadrant” by Robert Kiyosaki

Phil AveryPro Member
Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2023 · 79 posts · 47 votes

I’ve got to give a huge shout-out to "Cashflow Quadrant" by Robert Kiyosaki. This is one of those mind-blowing books that completely shifted how I think about earning and building wealth. The idea of moving from an employee mindset to a business owner and investor mindset was truly eye-opening when I first read it! I’ve re-read it multiple times since.

It’s easily in my top 3 books of all time for financial education. It breaks down the different ways people earn money (Employee, Self-Employed, Business Owner, and Investor) in a way that makes you stop and reconsider how you approach your career and investments.

If you’re looking to grow your financial IQ, Cashflow Quadrant is a must-read!

2Reply
64 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 43 posts · 17 votes
    1y

    Good to know, I have that on my list of want to read books so, I think I will move it towards the top of the list and catch it next. Thanks for the review!

    Peace and Blessings,

    Shane 

    • Phil AveryPro Member
      OP
      Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2023 · 79 posts · 47 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Shane Moore:

      Good to know, I have that on my list of want to read books so, I think I will move it towards the top of the list and catch it next. Thanks for the review!

      Peace and Blessings,

      Shane 


       Absolutely! I think its super useful to share the books that have had the biggest impacts or "ah ha" moments among each other! Hope you grab it sooner than later! 

    • Member since 2024 · 43 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Phil Avery:
      Quote from @Shane Moore:

      Good to know, I have that on my list of want to read books so, I think I will move it towards the top of the list and catch it next. Thanks for the review!

      Peace and Blessings,

      Shane 


       Absolutely! I think its super useful to share the books that have had the biggest impacts or "ah ha" moments among each other! Hope you grab it sooner than later! 


      Downloaded it this morning so I will start it this week! Thanks again
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.