Has anyone been a part of Joe Bodek's training?

Has anyone been a part of Joe Bodek's training?

Investor in the making · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 201 posts · 49 votes

I stumbled upon his name on here, as he happens to be a BP member. As many educator's (or "guru's" out there), he offers training in wholesaling and lease options. What I find intriguing about him, is that his training is affordable and he also offers to partner up. For me, that is huge!... it would be better if such a mentor were local to me of course.  Unfortunately, I have yet to hear of one that is affordable (anywhere) and offers an option to partner up. I know that many will say that BP offers free info. I understand that, but I also need some "hand holding" in the process. Just want to make sure I get my first few deals with some level of confidence and reassurance. Any feedback (good or bad) on Joe Bodek's training would be appreciated. 

3Reply
103 views

Most Popular Reply

Engineer · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2009 · 67 posts · 22 votes
8y

I have two mentors that are reasonably price. Michael Carbonare and Joe Bodek. Both are priced to where anyone can learn and do the lease option business. I've had it with over-priced gurus and I'm a little miffed at BP for letting those leetches here on this site.

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Robert Shorey:

    @Orlando Paz yes, it is excellent. If you have any questions, let me know

    Hey Robert. Can you speak with him at least 3 times a week or it is just once a wee call?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.