Votes
Tope Rockland
  • London, Greater London
Votes |
Cameron dunlap SCAM!!!

Tope Rockland
  • London, Greater London
Posted Mar 12 2016, 12:27

Cameron Dunlap offers a funding service for which he manipulatively requires $1000 as a RETAINER and upon completion of your first funding, your $1000 would be knocked off from the 3/4 points charges....he also gives you access to his online iFlip course, Foreclosure University as a bonus (this is only online access and never dispatched - as it was in my case). This course is supposed to get you started and help you with the necessary (or some of the essential) orientation on foreclosure properties.

Provided that I am in the UK, I was advised flipping houses could be done from anywhere....so my physical location shouldn't be of any concern. When it became apparent after putting in some significant effort, that it is imperative to have local intelligence and foot-soldiers to make this thing work, I returned to Cameron's team and asked for a return of my $1000 retainer, notifying them of the difficulties I was having coupled with my dad's critical health (which led to his decease).

After a back and forth battle, they made reference to the foreclosure course (which I never received) as having a 30 days return policy - and since the course has been sent out, it cannot be returned (again I pointed out that the course was never dispatched as I did not receive anything here in the UK from Cameron).I made it clear that I paid for the offered RETAINER (which ensures that I secure financing from Cameron when I have a deal to close) and not the course. And according to Cameron’s suggestion during the webinar I attended, the retainer came with a bonus of the course and not the other way around. Hence, I should be able to get my money back considering I have not used my money for its intended purpose – if the company had not intended to deliberately mislead and scam people knowing fully well that whether or not a deal is done, the money WILL never be returned.

In summary, Cameron has several channels and several programs deceitfully packaged to ensure people commit their money. Never count on Cameron dunlap’s words……I had made several effort to get in touch with cameron himself directly but someone in his team would always respond with the same line confirming that Cameron does not care about any customer once he’s intentions to con you have been fulfilled. Mine is still with them till date and as a matter of fact, my account now no longer exists on their system.

WATCHOUT for Cameron Dunlap people!!!!he is a CON ARTIST...

Hope this helps someone.

Loading replies...