Real Estate is a Team Sport book launch video

Real Estate is a Team Sport book launch video

Real Estate Agent · CLEVELAND, CUYAHOGA-OH · Member since 2011 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hi BP investors,

I recently moved back to the USA after a seven year stint in Melbourne, Australia. Real estate is the go to investment choice Down Under. It's expensive and the majority of newbies run into problems and quit. 

I wrote a book about my experience as real estate investor and how I recruited a team to 1) launch a business in a new country and 2) assemble a partnership to develop new build sites. My goal is help REIs avoid many of the predictable rookie traps that lead to bad experiences and financial disasters. 

I officially launched Real Estate is a Team Sport at a sold out event sponsored by many of the businesses who made up my local team. I'm sharing the event video so that you hear the story behind the book - http://bit.ly/2bSDmpO

At the moment I'm recruiting my local A Team and will start buying apartment buildings. You can read about my approach on my new BP blog - http://bit.ly/2bEsCy5

Reach out if you have any questions/feedback. 

Invest well,

John Carney

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Geelong, Victoria · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks @John Carney. I was just about to try to contact you, I live in Geelong and am currently looking to invest in the US. Shame you aren't here anymore. Best of luck back in the US.

  • Real Estate Agent · CLEVELAND, CUYAHOGA-OH · Member since 2011 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi Pete,

    My physical location isn't a barrier. Happy to tee up a call anytime. If you check out the book launch video you'll recognize the Truffleduck and the corporate sponsors from the Geelong area. Happy to connect you with references. 

    We lived in Torquay 01/13 to 05/16. My wife's from Highton and locally I built two house on lot sub in Belmont and sold a 5 lot sub in Torquay.

    Thank you, 

    John

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.