Reviews on Performance Education aka Success in Real Estate?

Reviews on Performance Education aka Success in Real Estate?

Real Estate Agent · Rockville, MD · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Has anyone heard of Success in Real Estate / Response Marketing Group / Performance Education? Any feedback or experience from this company/companies would be much appreciated as I would like to do my due diligence on whether to use them for real estate investing education. 

The company is based out of Utah and sell packages ranging from $3K - $39K

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi Patrick-

    I live in Utah and have never heard of them but a simple google search resulted in this for Success in Real Estate and Performance Education (see links below).  The info I found for Response Marketing Group didn't really relate to real estate investing but I'm not positive I was looking at the company you're referring to.   

    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/success-in-real-esta...

    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Performance-Educatio...

    Unless you find something as you dig a little deeper, I'd suggest going elsewhere for education.

    Best Regards,

    Nick

  • Real Estate Agent · Rockville, MD · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks Nick! Much appreciated!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.