Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 58 votes
Does anybody have a good recommendation on a Vacation Rental Guru/Speaker? A lot of folks in our REIA (Asheville, NC) are doing VRs on a small scale and I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to have somebody speak to us about best practices in the business. Anybody have experience with a VR speaker (good or bad) that you can share?
Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2015 · 187 posts · 112 votes
9y
See if you can talk Allen Shumaker into doing one for us. He's been running The Pines for 17 years now, and seems to take the process of maximizing return and organizing his operation quite seriously. He gave my partner and I an excellent start for our first vacay rental. I'd be stoked to come see him speak at a CREIA meeting.